Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

RIP Ultimate Warrior

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I can confirm this is not a rumor. The man was ill, but was keeping it a secret. His passing has nothing to do with drugs.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Very sad news man...He was my favorite back in the old WWE.. RIP brother...

I totally agree! Back when I watched wrestling religiously him and Scott Steiner we the ticket! Sad news for sure. RIP

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this was halloween about 6-7 years ago.
i'm serious when i say the Ultimate Warrior was my fukkin hero! I EVEN SHAVED FOR THIS! hahaha
didnt i have an Ultimate Warrior avi at one point too or was that another board?
SDC10505-1.jpg

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Who is that in the background hitting you with a 2 x 4?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
That's hacksaw Jim Duggan!
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
thats my baby bro (Hacksaw Jim Duggan)
we had Hulk Hogan, Elizebeth, The Macho Man, (Scary) Sherry, Jake the Snake, Ted Dibiase (the Million Dollar Man), Brett the Hitman Hart, Undertaker and Paul Bearer, and a couple more i cant remember off the top of my head now. we put on quite a show at the local fire station that evening. hahaha.
later that night (quite a few beers later), we attempted to break that 2x4 over my head. we got it on video too. it cracked on the first swing and all you can hear in the background is my wife saying "HIT HIM HARDER! KNOCK HIM THE **** OUT!" hahaha. feeling the love...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
we had Hulk Hogan, Elizebeth, The Macho Man, (Scary) Sherry, Jake the Snake, Ted Dibiase (the Million Dollar Man), Brett the Hitman Hart, Undertaker and Paul Bearer, and a couple more i cant remember off the top of my head now. we put on quite a show at the local fire station that evening. hahaha.
later that night (quite a few beers later), we attempted to break that 2x4 over my head. we got it on video too. it cracked on the first swing and all you can hear in the background is my wife saying "HIT HIM HARDER! KNOCK HIM THE **** OUT!" hahaha. feeling the love...

That's the lineup right there!

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
My favourite wrestler of all time along with the British bulldogs.the biggest killer in wresting is the pain killers these guys are addicted to.the gear yes does bring health issues when abused but being hooked on pain killer is what has put most of these guys in a box.rip big fella

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
That's awesome man. My wife wants to dress up as the warrior this year for Halloween and I'll be dressed as Savage. Can't wait!

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
That's the lineup right there!
hell yea!
we made one rule about the costumes; it had to be a wrestler from our childhood. no Rock or Stone Cold or Cena.
best part is i dressed up as the Warrior at least 3 times i can think of when i was younger so i got really good at the face paint. hahaha

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
hell yea!
we made one rule about the costumes; it had to be a wrestler from our childhood. no Rock or Stone Cold or Cena.
best part is i dressed up as the Warrior at least 3 times i can think of when i was younger so i got really good at the face paint. hahaha

That's awesome.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
My favourite wrestler of all time along with the British bulldogs.the biggest killer in wresting is the pain killers these guys are addicted to.the gear yes does bring health issues when abused but being hooked on pain killer is what has put most of these guys in a box.rip big fella
this is true, and recent reports are stating that he has been sick for a while now so it wasnt a big surprise to his friends and family. thats not to say it was due indirectly to some form of drug abuse or side affects of though...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic