Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

RIP Ultimate Warrior

Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Power Team USA, formed the "The Blade Runners" using the name "Rock" along side partner Sting, then onto splitting with him to go thete seperate ways. Next up he rolled as the DINGO WARRIOR BEFORE BECOMING ULTIMATE!!!! Balls out!!!! All the time.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Unfortunate and sad. Dude was a beast. RIP Warrior.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He was great and ran a kids camp etc... at one time to get em off their asses he was in great shape always as well, DAYUUUUMMM though that is young.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I always liked that character, and the dude had an amazing physique!! One of the best ever in the wrestling industsry, that's for sure. Anyone have details as to how he died?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Details haven't been reported yet other than a major medical condition which caused him to collapse while walking to his car. I think it safe to assume he knew his time was near. This is the promo he cut on raw the night before he died.

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized. By the story tellers, by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him and make the running the man did live forever. You, you, you, you, you, you are the legend makers of Ultimate Warrior. In the back I see many potential legends. Some of them with warrior spirits. And you will do the same for them. You will decide if they lived with the passion and intensity. So much so that you will tell your stories and you will make them legends, as well. I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the Ultimate Warrior fans. And the spirit of the Ultimate Warrior will run forever!"

TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
WWE's The Ultimate Warrior dead age 54, real name James Brian Hellwig | FOX Sports on MSN

Sadly, it was reported that he passed away in front of his wife.

Power Team USA, formed the "The Blade Runners" using the name "Rock" along side partner Sting, then onto splitting with him to go thete seperate ways. Next up he rolled as the DINGO WARRIOR BEFORE BECOMING ULTIMATE!!!! Balls out!!!! All the time.

I remember him starting his career in the Mid-South Wrestling organization as the Blade Runners with Sting and managed by Dutch Mantel (a.k.a Zeb Colter). After he took the fall in a Loser Leave Mid-South Match, he transferred over to World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW-owned by the VonErichs) as the Dingo Warrior. His name, Ultimate Warrior, obviously came from the creation of WWF, now WWE.

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/stingwarrior.jpg http://www.australiansportsentertainment.com/graphics/dutchmantelwarriorsting.jpg

Last edited:
TheChosen1

TheChosen1

Mar 19, 2012
His touching last words on the past Monday's night RAW:

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own," he said. "Every man's heart one day beats its final beat. His lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them bleed deeper in something that's larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers -- by the loyalty, by the memory of those who honor him, and make the running the man did live forever."You, you, you, you, you," he said, pointing to the fans, "are the legend-makers of Ultimate Warrior."

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Just reading those words above it's almost like he had a sensing that his time was near.

Can't say I know much about him or have ever watched much wrestling, but this is sad nonetheless.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Very sad news man...He was my favorite back in the old WWE.. RIP brother...

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
He was my all time favorite. He is why I am Warrior. :-( I will never forget his intensity.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
seriously, "fan" is an understatement for me. this guy was my ****in HERO growing up. NOBODY in the WWF was built like him and i strived to have that build (still do).
i actually had to do some research yest morning because this is like the 3rd time he's been rumored to have died. definitely a sad day.
my next tattoo will be Ultimate Warrior inspired...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Who else tied shoe strings to their arms and jumped off chairs onto their bed as a kid? Or am I just really young...? Him and Hulk were my favorites. RIP

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic