Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Rip Shawn Robinson

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just read that pro hopeful bodybuilder Shawn Robinson of NY passed away at age 31. I guess he died of a coronary in his sleep. Pretty sad stuff - not sure if it was a pre existing condition or what, but very sad news for the bodybuilding community

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Oh damn that's sad.

He looks so much like Max Charles I can hardly tell the difference, btw.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Not to sound twisted, but I'm hoping for pre-existing condition. The media loves to run with this stuff about using gear is the sole reason why these things happen. 31 is way too young to be dying. I know in this sport, there are those who use and compete and then there are those who do whatever it takes to get to the top. I hear some of the doses and I imagine in some cases the usage might contribute, but I think the media always takes the worst case scenario and runs with it.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Not to sound twisted, but I'm hoping for pre-existing condition. The media loves to run with this stuff about using gear is the sole reason why these things happen. 31 is way too young to be dying. I know in this sport, there are those who use and compete and then there are those who do whatever it takes to get to the top. I hear some of the doses and I imagine in some cases the usage might contribute, but I think the media always takes the worst case scenario and runs with it.

It's dangerous to be heavy either way.

Your heart is working overtime whether you're 300lbs of solid muscle or 300lbs of fat. Some peoples' hearts can handle this and some can't.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
It's dangerous to be heavy either way.

Your heart is working overtime whether you're 300lbs of solid muscle or 300lbs of fat. Some peoples' hearts can handle this and some can't.

Very true. I just don't like how the media always jumps on the PED bandwagon. I know that being that heavy can lead to health issues, but in the same manner someone (as you mentioned) who is obese and a fat slob can go the same way. The media just sucks anyway. Any PED bust always focuses on steroids. They often fail to mention the rec drugs and guns and other BS that the person was involved in. And usually, it's the rec shit that gets them busted.

Reactions: HGH
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I saw this somewhere else and hated to see it. Always freaks me out when I see younger guys passing of heart relate issues that use gear. Makes me wonder what their usage was like and if there were conditions before. It's just scary stuff to think about sometimes. Either way, RIP Shawn Robinson. Another brother of our lifestyle and culture passed too young. May God be with his family an help them through this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic