Kiddorism
What's New?

RIP - Randy "Macho Man" Savage

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Macho Man Randy Savage Dies In Car Accident | TMZ.com

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 9:25 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

According to officials, Randy and Lynn were both wearing their seatbelts at the time of the accident.

Cops say alcohol was NOT a factor.

An investigation into the accident is underway.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
R.I.P. oooooooooooooooooooooh yeeeeeeeeeeah!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
A boy must grow to be a man,who better to teach him then Randy Macho man Savage rip

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Ohhhhh NOOOOO!!!!!

That sucks! I wonder if they will mention his age and AAS induced Heart issues...

R

ronjeremyshockey

May 3, 2011
He and Harmon Killebrew in one week! Two of the guys I always liked as a kid.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Damn, that sucks, R.I.P Randy Macho

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Blame the slim jims, not AAS! RIP Macho, one of the greats...

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I will miss him I had the great fortune of meeting him when I live in Las Vegas he and Lex Luger came into the bar I was working at and the two of them and mysef
and two others I worked out with went too Golds and work out together>He was very down to earth and had a lot of advice on lifting it was a great time,I was invited to the show that night and got too meet all the wrestler that was there ,Thank you again Randy RIP your friendfrom CrazyHorse,Robb

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
RIP brother! he will be missed. an icon when i was a kid.
"OOOOOOOOOOOH YYYYYYYEEEAAAAHHH!!!"

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Loved this guy when he wrestled. RIP!

A

antonbrn

Mar 27, 2011
He was a great entertainer, that gave it his all to make the fans happy. Thanks Macho Man, you will be missed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic