Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

RIP Matt Kroczaleski

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
No some fu ckface thought he'd be cute and made the video. F u king hell that's someone's life.
It's turned into a positive thing though and janae has an awesome attitude about it.
I'm beyond livid though I've never purchased muscle tech before but now will go out of my way to avoid them. I asked if she was going to be at the Olympia and was told doubtful as muscle tech dropped em once they found out he was trans.
He has done a tmz and huffpost interview
Tmz airs 1am est 10 pst

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/se...y-scouts-end-gay-ban/55b77beefe34442ade000017
His segment starts at 20:45

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I asked if she was going to be at the Olympia and was told doubtful as muscle tech dropped em once they found out he was trans.

that is some BULLSHIT. i'll never forget that and never purchase any of their products.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Wait, he was outed by someone else? I thought he did this on his own. Wow. That's not right.

If you watch the vid you will see that he had instagram accounts as both Matt Kroc and Janae Kroc. So while someone else put 2 and 2 together it was only a matter of time since he was posting everything on the internet.

If he didn't want to be 'outed' then posting everything online wasn't the way to keep it out of the public eye.

And in that interview he did not look/sound a single bit feminine...

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
He's had fb as well. It wasn't hidden. However it was not someone's else's position to be an assclown and make that video

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
As said before for some of us this isn't new not that I'm personal friends with he/she but my team new about this years ago and over a year ago most photo's people see today was already out.

I was having fun with this all in good fun not as a hater but hearing Porky and Rotten speak on the matter shines a new light.

Sounds like he wasn't total private but wanted to make sure he didn't mess up his kids and or the relationship with them.

This is the point our 2 members are angry about IMO the children and closer family members that didn't know.

How many of you tell you kids your running tren or anything that they watch their Major League Sports Hero's get in trouble for?

For you older members can you imagine if this was the 1970's or even 80's and how bad this would have been, Matt could be dead or brutally beaten from this it would not be so acceptable as it is today but what has not changed is the person coming out fully on their own is very difficult.

I fun about this stuff a lot but that's because I live in a place where it all came out in front of the world it's no shock to me and I have decades back of friends that have made their choices, I have watched some be accepted by their family and seen some thrown to the streets.

I don't understand the hardship part of this stuff but have seen it with others.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic