Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

RIP Luke "the juggernaut" Sandoe

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I was saddened and shocked to hear that luke sandoe has passed away. A man with so much potential and such a bright future. My heart goes out to his 2 children. Rumors are that it's a suicide, but nothing is known so far. Makes you realize how little we know what others are going through. I'll miss hearing him on fouads podcast during my morning cardio. His lifts were nothing short of amazing for a bodybuilder. Sad day for bodybuilding

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
WOW!!!...Just watched an interview with him...He seemed like a really good bro!!!!....So sad!!!!...I hope it wasn't suicide!!!! Man, I don't see that....

RIP Luke!!!!!...My heart goes out to his family and friends!!!!!....Acts 24:15!!!!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Very sad indeed. I met him a couple times and he was always genuinely humble. Must have been dealing with a lot inside his head. My prayers are with his two children.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Very sad indeed. I met him a couple times and he was always genuinely humble. Must have been dealing with a lot inside his head. My prayers are with his two children.

Again, during the interview that I watched, it is hard to see any kind of issue to the degree that would have caused an suicidal thought in him...Do u know how old his children are bro?....My word, sometimes I don't know why we even exist!...Just can't get over how nice, and as u pointed out humble he was in that interview!...Seems like he was monetarily successful as well!...

T

TomRiddle

Feb 13, 2020
He was a shining star and I am a big follower of him. RIP!!!! Luke

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic