Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Right, touchy subject here...

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Was a bitc* getting flamed by everyone for what i thought was a common thing lol but oh well lifes a bitc* and then you marry one ey ;)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Was a bitc* getting flamed by everyone for what i thought was a common thing lol but oh well lifes a bitc* and then you marry one ey ;)

Common to tell your parents you take juice?

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
i wouldnt say me and my old man have ever done the "father son" thing we've always been like mates for as long as i can remember but its all good now (im not opening this thread again not after last time lol)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I understand bro. Have all your questions been answered about the original post?

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Yeh thats good for me bro, can always rely on people on here for advice :food-snacking:

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
I ran a test only cycle for 3 months around 2 years ago and did no pct. Can't really say how fast I recovered but I did not run another cycle for 10 months

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I've just tapered off and felt the same as, maybe better than nolva or clomid make me feel. Who knows , I guess every body reacts different

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I never ran any pct when I used tho I never stayed on the gear longer than 3 months that was in my 20s.maybe the fact I was younger compared if I was going to ran any gear in my 40s I would definitely use some sort of pct.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I've just tapered off and felt the same as, maybe better than nolva or clomid make me feel. Who knows , I guess every body reacts different

Agree, nolva and clomid do make you feel like shit. Even tapering down, natty test will not start until the synthetic has cleared so I don't know if that would help with recovery or not...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Done it both ways in the old days very few ran pct as was explained above finding hcg or a protocol was tuff enuff much less clomid etc...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic