Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Right, touchy subject here...

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
I know alot of people will have alot of opinions on this but..anyone ever ran a cycle and no PCT? this does not relate to my situation just thought id throw it out there for a topic

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
People used to do it all the time. Why are you asking this question?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Your body can recover it will just take longer and you may feel like crap longer and have all the sides of low test for that duration.

Last edited:
T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
hey paul_ski havent heard from you in a while bro hows it going? just wondered if anyone had done it before no method behind the madness in my questions sometimes haha

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
With what we know today it would be stupid not to do it. I've been good bro. I'm here everyday ofter. Just not always posting.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
People used to do it all the time. Why are you asking this question?

Whats PCT ? ha, it was pretty standard practice not to run it as often it was harder to acquire than gear .

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Yeh been hearing a few bits at the gym i even heard and get this.....someone say "**** PCT and **** gyno too"!, that info was really helpful that you gave me before about sites ect. helped me alot recently good mate i haven't been on in a while properly just now and then

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Whats PCT ? ha, it was pretty standard practice not to run it as often it was harder to acquire than gear .

That's funny bro lol. I say what's pct ofter in pct threads.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yeh been hearing a few bits at the gym i even heard and get this.....someone say "**** PCT and **** gyno too"!, that info was really helpful that you gave me before about sites ect. helped me alot recently good mate i haven't been on in a while properly just now and then

I'm sure the guys that say phuck pct are staying on. I know of a few that don't do it anyway. Usually old school guys.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Oh I thought the thread about your dad was halarious.

T

tattoorocket

Dec 31, 2012
Oh I thought the thread about your dad was halarious.

That was a nightmare, that thread haha its all cool now though bro we're back to how we were hes a old timer so dosn't really understand the concept of aas lol

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
That was a nightmare, that thread haha its all cool now though bro we're back to how we were hes a old timer so dosn't really understand the concept of aas lol

I just sat back and watched that thread lol. Fun times eh?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic