Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rich Piana road to 240lbs in 8 weeks

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
The freakishly oil filled arms aren't the problem. What that motherfucker do to his face?

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Confessions of unmanliness: I love his BCAA drink. It helps me down two gallons of water like nothing. The watermelon and blue raspberry are fucking delicious.

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
I really don't understand all the hate on the piano man. He's not a genius but he is a millionaire that actually gives back to the industry and the future of the industry. By this I mean he works with and sponsors a lot of Jr nationals competitors as well as a ton of other athletes. He uses a ton of hgh, insulin, steroids and synth... Why does anyone care? He's not claiming to be natty or even competing. I don't agree with everything he does and says but he is carrying a lot more of the sport entertainment side of bodybuilding on his back then most care to admit.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Not sure why all the hate on Rich either. I have a hell of a lot more respect for him that 99% of other bodybuilders. At least he is honest about his drug use and is not promoting $700 duck eggs, or peddling "SARMs" on every forum. I think people are jealous. He has ALL the money, the cars, the girl, the life style etc. I don't agree with everything he does or says but the people slamming him are just haters. Half the assholes hating on him would sell their mother on the corner to have half what Rich has.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Rich is for entertainment purposes only

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Not sure why all the hate on Rich either. I have a hell of a lot more respect for him that 99% of other bodybuilders. At least he is honest about his drug use and is not promoting $700 duck eggs, or peddling "SARMs" on every forum. I think people are jealous. He has ALL the money, the cars, the girl, the life style etc. I don't agree with everything he does or says but the people slamming him are just haters. Half the assholes hating on him would sell their mother on the corner to have half what Rich has.

I see an empty soul and a big crash coming soon..

AlphApex

AlphApex

Jul 26, 2016
I see an empty soul and a big crash coming soon..
You mean his divorce? After 7 long months of whatever it takes to stay married. Lol, sorry rich its just too easy. Gotta shock the love life to make it grow!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Honesty will get you a lot of hate in this "business"

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
The freakishly oil filled arms aren't the problem. What that motherfucker do to his face?
Iv said it before and ill say it again, i think he has a big hard drug (c) problem.
look at his pics or vids from just over the last 2 yrs and you can see it. he looks ill... likely uses it to also get cut while cutting his life short IMO

juced_porkchop

juced_porkchop

Feb 15, 2012
half of what comes out of his mouth is BS.. so he admits to aas, woopdie doo..... there should be more reasons to liking a guy or taking his advice. hes a reckless pos IMO

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
half of what comes out of his mouth is BS.. so he admits to aas, woopdie doo..... there should be more reasons to liking a guy or taking his advice. hes a reckless pos IMO

I didn't say I take his advice. I'm just saying the very fact he is willing to admit his use makes him more trustworthy than 99% of the other guys out there. At least he is not telling the new kids he got that way off of muscletech. With so many sellouts these days that at least gets my respect.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
He only admits it cause he makes money from his image

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic