Samson0692
What's New?

Rich Piana in medically induced coma

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/10/rich-piana-medically-induced-coma/

Pro bodybuilder Rich Piana was placed into a medically induced coma this week after suffering a medical emergency at his Florida home, law enforcement sources tell TMZ Sports.

46-year-old Piana has competed and won several bodybuilding competitions over the years -- including Mr. California -- and has become an Instagram sensation, racking up more than 1 million followers.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... emergency personnel responded to a possible overdose call at Piana's home on Monday afternoon. When they arrived, Piana was unresponsive and was transported to a nearby hospital where he was placed into a medically induced coma.

Unclear how he's doing now. We're working on the story.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Yeah just seen that on Facebook bummer

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I guess its hard to grow up fore some. poor Rich

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
You can hate the guy, but I don't think he has ever done anything that hurt anyone etc. He's not a bad guy, generally speaking, even if he gets a little stupid with some of his social media persona.

I wish him well and hope he recovers. If he comes out of this, he is going to have quite a fight ahead of him and hope he has the support he needs. I'm not talking social media help either. REAL help. :(

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
DDN sports just reported that he died.

Edit: They retracted the message via twitter. Assholes -

I've never been a personal fan, but in a howard stern type of way, I still watch his outlandish videos. Hope he recovers and has a better story to tell in the end.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
An overdose? I wonder whether this guy is taking recs...

He's not my style, but I'd hate to see anything bad happen to the guy. Hopefully he'll pull through and use this as a "lesson learned."

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
He's a character alright. Not a fan of him as a person, but of his antics I guess you could say. I hope it turns out okay for the big guy.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
An overdose? I wonder whether this guy is taking recs...

He's not my style, but I'd hate to see anything bad happen to the guy. Hopefully he'll pull through and use this as a "lesson learned."

Dude I would bet my last $ he does a metric TON of rec drugs lol
Look at his face and eyes. You can see it clear as day. probably pills for pain that he really has and blow because he rich and the type. Guys like him do nothing lightly not work out, not juice and not rec drugs. Probably just did a bit to much to fast or the wrong combination of things.

The worst part is that it makes joe blow think "look how bad steroids are"

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
I like how it says PRO Bodybuilder....

I too watch his videos sometimes...but lately it has turned into a shit show.

I do wish him the best. He means well and offers his opinions on steroids and his kife experiences with it.

He is a businessman and has made a good chunk of change off of YOUTUBE and his supplement/clothing line.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I think he's gone...RIP to one unique (weird) bro. Like him or leave him...ya heard of him so he did something right :)

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
He is a 'pro-something' but BB doesn't come to mind. Guy found his nitch and makes a good living at it. Worse people work for our city, state and federal government and collect pensions and benefits for life off the backs of those they screwed over.

Nope, Rich isn't so bad after all.

Bounce back Rich and get off the dope, doctor dope or not.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic