Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Rich Piana - BIGGER BY THE DAY - 2016 BRINGING BIG BACK

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Strange dood....looks like he's gonna blow a gasket at any minute...
I also wonder how a guy who so openly flaunts his steroid use isn't an easy target for LE???...

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
5% for Life

:dbells:

ehh...I see it around Facebook....not a fan....especially "natty" guys buying into making similar gains in the 4 months he claims...

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
It's just a matter of time before it makes real headlines. In every video I see him in he looks high or strung out. Too many uppers and downers or just drinks a lot. Just wait with all that synthol use. Remember Greg V. when he has that so called spider bit on his arm. He almost lost his arm due to the synthol turning into a rock and causing issues.

E

endex0507

Jan 6, 2016
Hey guyz.
Just my opinion, but we're all either 'biggin' him up or disrespecting his choices. Either way, we're all talking about Rich Piana, which nobody was 3 years ago. I guess he'd probably say 'job done'.
Personally, in a 'car wreck' way, I could watch him all day but i'm old n syndicalist n take 'the brand' with a pinch of salt. He could be quite 'toxic' tho I guess for the younger less experienced?

Love n peace
Ex

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Helping to keep the stigma of "moron" and "300lb gorilla" alive in Bodybuilding. He'll make his money off the YOLOs and teens and wrap one of those hoopties around a tree whacked out on Oxys before long.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I do believe, we will see some crazy headline any day:azzhat:

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
He wears eyeliner? Only person who can wear eyeliner is Glenn Danzig.

Plastic utensils make sense though - he eats a lot and doing dishes sucks. If there were plastic clothes I'd rock those because fuxk laundry.

I agree with all who mention his bad influence on the uninformed young folk. I liked how he spoke out on the industry but he counteracted his good by coming out with a weak supplement line. I wonder how much plastic leaks into his all day BCAA mixture when you walk around with an $8 milk jug.

Does he know there's a Harlem-based organization called the Five Percent Nation?

Wu-Tang is for the children.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Couple of Guys at my old gym got sucked into the so cal bulshit and 5% crap. One got sponsored by him. He is s spokes person, and his girl too. Guess if you gona get paid to do something lifting and pushing product would not be that bad a gig....

Me Im on the fence... don't like all the ink.... and don't like the synth... to each their own I guess

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic