Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rich Piana’s feeder workouts

Priceless-mf

Priceless-mf

Aug 29, 2019
Has anyone ever tried Rich Piana’s feeder workouts that he talks about in his bigger by the day series ? It’s a 4 month deal where the first 2 months you do 3 sets of 100 reps side laterals. Then 3 sets 100 reps rear laterals. They are with 10 or 15 lbs dumbbells. On the next 2 months you do 3 sets of 50 reps hammer curls. Then 3 sets 100 reps skull crushers. Again with 10 or 15 lbs dumbbells. It sounds crazy I might have to try it an let u guys know. Lol

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Let us know, are the feeders just brining up weak point areas after u main lifts?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Priceless-mf

Priceless-mf

Aug 29, 2019
Let us know, are the feeders just brining up weak point areas after u main lifts?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
He says to do them at night before bed everyday. Lol sounds crazy

S

Shock

VIP Member
Nov 28, 2015
Rich Piana might have been a special case in more than a few ways but why not try it?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
eh....

all these are is light weight ultra fatigue pump BS.

whats you goal?
Size?
Strength?
General Fitness?

these are more for semi experienced bodybuilders who have stalled on the growth of a muscle..... and honestly take gear.
anything Rich did that worked needs to be really looked at because he was on more PEDs then most will ever ever need or want to take.

IMO there are far better beginner to intermediate programs and strategies for nice solid gains and growth.

Mighty

Mighty

Feb 6, 2018
I never tried it but I started doing high reps like he suggests, 20-40 rep sets instead of 6-10 like I did for the last 20 years. Definitely the high reps are more effective on my body type. Gotta give stuff a try regardless of what the science says.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Yeah. Depends on the person for sure and even at that point depends on the bodypart. My calves never grew until I started doing this high reps volume type stuff. I would overwhelm them with reps vs heavy weights. Doing it everyday “seemed” to help me.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
seems like it would have the opposite effect and make the muscle smaller like what happens to your legs when you run long distance. may be good for recovery of an injured muscle by pumping blood into the area with out taxing it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic