Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Rich Gaspari, 50 years old in Contest Shape!

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
Those great battles he had with Lee Haney were incredible especially cause of Gaspari weight difference to Lee.

P

pepino

Jul 1, 2013
Wait a minute! How old is this pic?

Hide now has a very large and ugly dragon tattoo on his left arm and it is not visible. (And I say ugly because it takes away from his tricep.)

Regardless of the age of the pic, cause The Gasp still has the goods. I always admired him for going against guys so much bigger than him and never backing down.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Wel, the OP was about 6-7 months ago so a least that old;) Still he looks great for any age and as i'm 50 it gives me motivation to work harder. Not that I will ever be as big and ripped as he is now. It is still motivating for me to see OG still getting some.

Z

zedhed

Oct 4, 2010
You and me both GR. The guy is amazing and shows the potential that we all have for our mid years.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Looking good. He still has it. I like seeing the older gents from when I was starting in bodybuilding.

I

Ishpart

Mar 11, 2013
Saw him at the Arnold this year and bro was absolutely ripped to shreds!!!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
LOL or for YOUR age I would bet as well.......LMAO post up bro

Oh shit, another Den call out! lol

I was going to make a post, joking, saying "Yeah, but he probably takes a lot of steroids", but then someoen would tell me to post up current pics, and it's FAR from my avatar these days. :/ ****in injuries, being sick, a trip out of town...it's one of those HUGE bumps in the road for me. I had to stop taking everything.

anyway, I digress. The guy looks fantastic.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Well he's still young at 50 a mere lad!

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Todays lineups are a joke he could probably come in more conditioned then some pros.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Gaspari and labrada still lookin great ! Hey even Lou ferigno seeing him on tv still looking good he must be at least close to 60?

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Oh shit, another Den call out! lol

I was going to make a post, joking, saying "Yeah, but he probably takes a lot of steroids", but then someoen would tell me to post up current pics, and it's FAR from my avatar these days. :/ ****in injuries, being sick, a trip out of town...it's one of those HUGE bumps in the road for me. I had to stop taking everything.

anyway, I digress. The guy looks fantastic.

We all have set backs it's part of life ! Hey if I didn't break my spine and tear my hip or tour overseas I'd have broken Lee Haney lol ha - ok maybe not but I hear ya! Just carry on you did it before you do it again ! It's easier to regain then gain in first place . People who throw the roids comment at you ! Are just plain ignorant people ! If you don't have the know how or drive gear just won't make you. You do !! I remember lifting natty for ten years and I placed in an untested amateur show - I was always accused of gear use because most ignorant laypeople have no clue what it takes to change their bodies ! Hell that is why these idiots created planet fitness lol - people are so easily fooled because they are all swayed by ignorance

BR1217

BR1217

May 29, 2014
Wait a minute! How old is this pic?

Hide now has a very large and ugly dragon tattoo on his left arm and it is not visible. (And I say ugly because it takes away from his tricep.)

Regardless of the age of the pic, cause The Gasp still has the goods. I always admired him for going against guys so much bigger than him and never backing down.

The image is reversed, notice Rich's wedding ring on his right hand in the pic, also the team gaspari backwards in pic. So his left arm is the one behind Rich, not sure how big tat is though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic