Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I'm gonna give these a shot with the DB's

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Good for you II, this is a great exercise to incorporate into any bodybuilding routine. Really brings up the upper/inner pecs.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Doesn't seem like a good exercise to me. Puts your biceps in a compromised position.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Personally, I find them to hit the triceps and delts much more than the upper pecs.

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
I have done these for years with the bar, Im gonna give them a shot with the DB's. I love the isolation I feel from these. Especially after going heavy on flat bench and my shoulders are shot.

GR

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
personally, i find them to hit the triceps and delts much more than the upper pecs.

agreed , positioning of hands places body structurally impossible to hit pecs with any level of intensity, better for tri's

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
it not retarded and dangerous, you probably did it without a spotter and any free weights are dangerous without a spotter. It does work.

i wouldnt use the retarded or dangerous description, but the video just demonstrates to me that anyone can do and film anything its a free country lol. In any exercise one needs to place the target and asst. Muscle in a strong position. This exercise because of hand positioning cant, its a better tricep builder, no way should it br considered a chest exercise, does it hit pecs? Slightly, thrn again so do pulldowns or barbell presses to varying degrees, that dont mean a thing. Dangerous? Lol do you get a spot for evevery exercise? I dont and turn down every person in 25 years of having a gym membership lol.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
Even with no weights on the bar the reverse grip does feel rather awkward to me, but does feel a bit different when done incline

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
i wouldnt use the retarded or dangerous description, but the video just demonstrates to me that anyone can do and film anything its a free country lol. In any exercise one needs to place the target and asst. Muscle in a strong position. This exercise because of hand positioning cant, its a better tricep builder, no way should it br considered a chest exercise, does it hit pecs? Slightly, thrn again so do pulldowns or barbell presses to varying degrees, that dont mean a thing. Dangerous? Lol do you get a spot for evevery exercise? I dont and turn down every person in 25 years of having a gym membership lol.
I do them with dumbbells and they hit my pecs.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic