Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

"Return of The Legends" December 10, 2011

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
December 10, 2011 at the Filmore, Miami Florida will be a spectacular event that no one will ever forget in years to come. Jarka Lorie promoting the show "Return of The Legends" with a huge star line up of Andreas Cahling, Samir Bannout ( Mr. O), Ronnie Coleman( Mr. O.), Troy Alves, Chris Cormier, Dexter Jackson(Mr O),Stan Frydrych(Mr. O), Pavol Jablonicky, Roland Cziurlock, Toney Freemen, Dennis James,Darrem Charles,Gary Strydom, Lee Apperson, Bill Wilmore and Joel Stubbs. The show will also have star Posing with Toney Pearson and Juliette Bergman and 6X Mr Olympia Dorian Yates.

Juliet Bergmann will be posing with Tony Pearson..... memories of the 80's. Time to go pull out my old Muscle and Fitness's! Who's going? This one is worth paying for... I like the promotion a lot here.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
damn that would be awesome. might see if the wife will let me go lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
A lot of cool names in this thing... But whats with Dexter Jackson??? Only reason he became Mr. O is cause Jay Cutler messed up...

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
What kinda shape is Yates in nowadays? I'd like to see that.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
December 10, 2011 at the Filmore, Miami Florida will be a spectacular event that no one will ever forget in years to come. Jarka Lorie promoting the show "Return of The Legends" with a huge star line up of Andreas Cahling, Samir Bannout ( Mr. O), Ronnie Coleman( Mr. O.), Troy Alves, Chris Cormier, Dexter Jackson(Mr O),Stan Frydrych(Mr. O), Pavol Jablonicky, Roland Cziurlock, Toney Freemen, Dennis James,Darrem Charles,Gary Strydom, Lee Apperson, Bill Wilmore and Joel Stubbs. The show will also have star Posing with Toney Pearson and Juliette Bergman and 6X Mr Olympia Dorian Yates.

Juliet Bergmann will be posing with Tony Pearson..... memories of the 80's. Time to go pull out my old Muscle and Fitness's! Who's going? This one is worth paying for... I like the promotion a lot here.
don't recognize mr.O under that name, maybe masters or natural Mr.O?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I'd love to go, if I can secure a flight

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
that sounds awesome! a little to far away though.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic