Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Resurgence products...? Any good?

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Hey TID! I had a few questions , regarding new hook up . I got a blend of test prop/anadrol/dianabol 50mg each total of 150mg/mL ? Any one heard of resurgence it has what looks like a pharmacy number on it .... If any one could shed some light on this??

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Awwe those suck, pm me so i can dispose of those properly fir you, consider it a token of friendship......:........................

lol...i have used the very same loved it. Carry on. As long as you deal with a reliable source youre gtg

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I ran that when he had it in 20ml bottles and loved it.

emedic

emedic

Apr 18, 2011
Good good good to know! Going to add it to my test e/ deca/ dbol cycle ... Just running dbol less with oral since it's in the pin :) and might add eq with it too! Good reviews are always good ! So how much weight did y'all gain? N keep? N how much gains did y'all have ? Significant?

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
I know I got strong as shit off it. I ran 1cc eod and blew up. Prop makes me blow up. I would def run it again.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
I still have a 20ml bottle that Im saving for a rainy day. Definately good stuff and more importantly a great lab.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Resurgence is one of the top 3 labs around in my book... And hes actually a pretty cool motherfucker too...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Don't let me rain on your parade emedic, but isn't this your second cycle? And you're going to be running test e, test prop, deca, oral dbol, injectable drol, and injectable dbol?

I remember your previous threads. Seems you haven't learned much from us.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Don't let me rain on your parade emedic, but isn't this your second cycle? And you're going to be running test e, test prop, deca, oral dbol, injectable drol, and injectable dbol?

I remember your previous threads. Seems you haven't learned much from us.

With great respect emedic, cuz i barely know ya. I echo someanddones concern, so if this is only your second cycle or so dont overdo it.

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
wow man. thats alot of knobs to turn.... perhaps you should stick with the KISS method

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic