Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Rest days

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That's awesome advice, I've learned that in general blasting bis and tries together really pushes the blood into both better than working them separately. I personally believe in do everything in cycles so you don't get used to one thing and stop responding. Mainly we all want big freakzilla arms and that definitely adds size. I've heard some people say the like triceps first followed by biceps because it equals a bigger pump. But I'm not sure it's that big of a deal.
Yeah definitely! Arms feel super tight and pumped when hit together. I used to think rotating exercises was a good thing too, and it is but really shouldn’t be changed up as often as you would think. It can actually take 2-4 weeks just for you body to adapt to the new exercise before u start actually seeing growth. It depends on how new that excercise is and if you have done them before really. If it’s totally new to you it may not be a great choice to switch back and forth between too often. Imo, when u stop progressing on it, with more weight, then it’s time to change it out for new exercise. Make sure your not just overtraining. Do a deload week if not sure. Then if still not progressing, change it out.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
THIS thread is great. Still relatively new, relatively few participants so far, thought provoking training discussion ... and only some aspect of bodybuilding discussion ... so fartha

THIS thread is great. Still relatively new, relatively few participants so far, thought provoking training discussion ... and only some aspect of bodybuilding discussion ... so far. ;)
Thank you for the positive feedback. The training is the most important aspect other than diet. I love seeking out every possible way to build size, strength, burn fat and ultimately look better naked. The main reason is that I love the lifestyle and weather it leads me anywhere or not. It keeps me on a positive path that carries over in my everyday life.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Thank you for the positive feedback. The training is the most important aspect other than diet. I love seeking out every possible way to build size, strength, burn fat and ultimately look better naked. The main reason is that I love the lifestyle and weather it leads me anywhere or not. It keeps me on a positive path that carries over in my everyday life.
100%. I tell people, it keeps me out of trouble. Not sure if they really understand that. I usually get a laugh. But I’m reality it helps me stay clean. I’m addicted to BB now. Lol.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
100%. I tell people, it keeps me out of trouble. Not sure if they really understand that. I usually get a laugh. But I’m reality it helps me stay clean. I’m addicted to BB now. Lol.
I'm right there with you man

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic