Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

researching gear manufacturers

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
I'll be purchasing my 5th cycle here in the next 3 weeks. I'll be doing a lot of research between now and then so I'd like to get input from experienced guys while I look everything over.

First off, from what I gather, there are several manufacturers that make legit gear that's free of heavy metals. Unless I'm mistaken Balkan, Gen Shi, Dragon Pharma, Kalpa, Organon, Sciroxx, and others are good to go provided they aren't counterfeits.

So far it's been a nice luxury to be able to go to the Kalpa website and source check which distributors are valid. From there it's easier to trust certain sellers more than others...... Granted I've never run a cycle of Kalpa's gear before, but I have used Balkan and can speak nothing but praise for Balkan gear. Chances are good that if the manufacturer verifies a certain seller is a valid distributor, then I'm on the right path.

I'm not going to be running an extravagant cycle that is high in danger, but at the same time I want to use the best quality gear I can come across. I usually only run 1 cycle per year. Usually just test e with eq or deca, 400-600 per week of test, followed 14 weeks later by pct.

I'm not interested in using UG gear, but I'm well aware of the chances my gear will be exactly that. Thanks for whatever information you gentlemen choose to throw my direction.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I'll be purchasing my 5th cycle here in the next 3 weeks. I'll be doing a lot of research between now and then so I'd like to get input from experienced guys while I look everything over.

First off, from what I gather, there are several manufacturers that make legit gear that's free of heavy metals. Unless I'm mistaken Balkan, Gen Shi, Dragon Pharma, Kalpa, Organon, Sciroxx, and others are good to go provided they aren't counterfeits.

So far it's been a nice luxury to be able to go to the Kalpa website and source check which distributors are valid. From there it's easier to trust certain sellers more than others...... Granted I've never run a cycle of Kalpa's gear before, but I have used Balkan and can speak nothing but praise for Balkan gear. Chances are good that if the manufacturer verifies a certain seller is a valid distributor, then I'm on the right path.

I'm not going to be running an extravagant cycle that is high in danger, but at the same time I want to use the best quality gear I can come across. I usually only run 1 cycle per year. Usually just test e with eq or deca, 400-600 per week of test, followed 14 weeks later by pct.

I'm not interested in using UG gear, but I'm well aware of the chances my gear will be exactly that. Thanks for whatever information you gentlemen choose to throw my direction.

Honestly bud, you really don't know what's going in any of this stuff. Just because they have nice labels and show a picture of a laboratory on the site doesn't mean they aren't UGL. The prices alone say they aren't human grade. Human grade is pretty costly and the simple fact that they have Tren as a product also says UGL.

Balkan is UGL.

It looks like the only human grade you have listed is Organon. Those look like the top international UGLs. I don't have experience with them as I haven't ordered int in some time.

It's good to see you doing you're homework. I would imagine there are many int places out there these days that that deliver good shit. If you can order directly from the manufacture, that would of course be the best or verified distributor.

Not sure if the thread will stay up because of direction to a website for aas but that's for the staff to decide.

Also, when looking things up, you can enter the word scammer and see what comes up with it. That can be tricky though as rival labs can enter things to make others look bad.

Good luck in finding a good cycle and keep us posted on what you run.

H

4g63mark

4g63mark

Jan 26, 2013
Honestly sir you are 100% correct that I am not as knowledgeable as I need to be yet. I need to learn about those details that separate a UGL from a human grade lab, as well as which UGL's are quality gear vs the heavy metal loaded junk that's improperly dosed....... My experience in my previous 4 cycles was all Balkan and it definitely worked as good as it was advertised. I don't see Tren being offered by Balkan but maybe i need to look harder. I just see Balkan offering versions of test along with anti estrogens. Perhaps I should stick with that and not venture outside my comfort zone.

I definitely intended to abide by forum rules when posting this. I made sure to not reference any specific website's. I did talk about cross referencing distributors with manufacturers without exclusive detail, so hopefully it stays up.

I certainly will keep everyone posted. Honestly the only reason I was considering a switch to a different supplier, is because my regular supplier still sells 10ml vials of Balkan test. I've heard that Balkan no longer manufactures 10ml vials, but instead only sells 1ml amps. I don't know how true that is, but this supplier has been in business for 13 years now. He also happens to be well known in this community as well as posting here and ironmag.

Thank you for your feedback sir. I look forward to more like it.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012

When you say you'll be "purchasing your 5th cycle here in the next 3 weeks," you might want to rephrase that to say you will be purchasing your 5th cycle in the next few weeks, as you won't be buying it "here" on TID because this is not a source board.

Clearly you know that and did not mean to imply otherwise, but it would be good to change your post to avoid confusion.

That said I don't know how you are going to get any gear other than UGL, unless you get a prescription. Whether your underground gear has heavy metals depends on who manufactured it and where it was manufactured. Most of the gear used by UGL's was manufactured in China in unregulated facilities, some of which manufacture other products with heavy metals in them. When they manufacture AAS, they don't necessarily do the cleaning of their facilities necessary to eliminate the heavy metals, thus resulting in heavy metal residues in some of the AAS raws. The only way you could be sure you aren't getting heavy metal residue, is to either get a prescription, or to test each batch you purchase.

Exposure to heavy metals is something we are all risking when we use UGL gear, and it is a risk I have decided to accept. The only hope I have of avoiding that risk, is to find a good supplier who supplies quality gear and hope they have purchased from a high quality manufacturer who is not producing AAS with heavy metal residues in them. Without testing, I have no idea whether I am exposed or not, but I am hopeful that any residue is small and my healthy lifestyle balances out any exposure I may experience.

As for the labs you cited, I believe most of them are UGL's with the same risk of heavy metals, etc. that all UGL's present.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Honestly sir you are 100% correct that I am not as knowledgeable as I need to be yet. I need to learn about those details that separate a UGL from a human grade lab, as well as which UGL's are quality gear vs the heavy metal loaded junk that's improperly dosed....... My experience in my previous 4 cycles was all Balkan and it definitely worked as good as it was advertised. I don't see Tren being offered by Balkan but maybe i need to look harder. I just see Balkan offering versions of test along with anti estrogens. Perhaps I should stick with that and not venture outside my comfort zone.

I definitely intended to abide by forum rules when posting this. I made sure to not reference any specific website's. I did talk about cross referencing distributors with manufacturers without exclusive detail, so hopefully it stays up.

I certainly will keep everyone posted. Honestly the only reason I was considering a switch to a different supplier, is because my regular supplier still sells 10ml vials of Balkan test. I've heard that Balkan no longer manufactures 10ml vials, but instead only sells 1ml amps. I don't know how true that is, but this supplier has been in business for 13 years now. He also happens to be well known in this community as well as posting here and ironmag.

i think you might be a little naive to the process. These websites might look nice and the gear can look very proffessional but it's all pretty much coming out of China and is probably made in some dudes house. Larger UGL's like Balkin and Sciroxx are just done on a larger scale. Like HDH said Organon is the only HG gear you listed so if you are overly concerned I'd just stick with that.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Sorry to inform you but every brand u mentioned is UG gear.

I wasn't quites sure on the rules here....i assume we can talk BRAND names? just not specific sponsors?
Well let me give u a little advice Balken gear is good. Their is a LEGIT supplier of it that has been around now for over 11 years, thats the best i can tell u with out gicing u the name.

Everything is UG gear. AND ALL GEAR HAS Heavy MEtals in it. If a source or raw supplier tells u otherwise HE IS LIEING. FACT!
Their is no such thing as PHARMa grade tren! lol so any lab that carries tren u should know right away is a UGL. Which 99% of every source u come accorss is a UGL. ITs just the quality of the raws they use that determine how good/healthy the gear is for you

a lot of raws are producted in plants that also produce pepticedes and other research chmicals which can greatly contaminate the raws with heavy metals. ALL raws have them...its just a matter of how much and what else. Most brewers i know do a heavy metal content test and an arsenic test when ordering abatch for their homebrewing or dealing with a new source. if a raw source say there is no HVY MTL in their gear, tell them to screw cuz they are lying

BTW- do a little more research as you can find a LOT better labs then the ones u mentioned!

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

You might not know this but probably 99% of us on these boards use UGL.

It's no big deal, I've used it for years. Honestly, the main concern is getting gear dosed correctly.

You will never really know what's in them. I use a private source and he tests his raws and puts them through a cleaning process for purity. They cost a little more but I'm not out to get the most for the least. I used to be when I was younger but not anymore.

Balkan offers Tren as Parabolan, just read the profile and you'll be able to see. If it's a good distributor that you have dealt with and feel comfortable, the stuff is probably just stock being sold off. It should have an expiration around 2 years.

What you can do is contact them through the site and ask when they will be offering the amps. After their reply, ask about the exp date on the 10ml.

They might have a decent lab as well but the difference is docs won't prescribe the stuff. I looked up the site and found the amps for sale directly from them. You could probably get them there.

If you want, PM me your distributor and I'll tell you anything I know about them.

H

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
No offense to you guys here, nor am I looking to disrespect you guys, but if Balkan is good. that is news to me.

Balkan for years was one of the worst brands possible.

If they changed their tune in the last year or two..then good for them...they certainly couldn't have been worse in the past.

And I highly doubt you are going to find "heavy" metal content on any UGL brand. I have never heard of a brand ever justifying that OP. Good luck to you man in your research :)

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This may be the most subtle source troll thread I have seen. And not so subtle. If it's your 5th cycle you should already know if the gear you previously had was good. If so stick with it.

RebelMuscle666

RebelMuscle666

Sep 9, 2014
Another reason to homebrew. Trust no one. It's not as complex as everyone makes it out to be. If you can make mac n cheese, you can brew up some test.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Another reason to homebrew. Trust no one. It's not as complex as everyone makes it out to be. If you can make mac n cheese, you can brew up some test.

Because powders from China are 100% reliable. Can it be done sure, is it guaranteed you're getting legit powder.....NO. so if you're an a mature brewer how do you protect yourself and ensure that what you have is what you asked for. Not saying it can't be done but, ask yourself all the questions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic