Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

researching gear manufacturers

R

Rene Descartes

Oct 18, 2022
I'll be purchasing my 5th cycle here in the next 3 weeks. I'll be doing a lot of research between now and then so I'd like to get input from experienced guys while I look everything over.

First off, from what I gather, there are several manufacturers that make legit gear that's free of heavy metals. Unless I'm mistaken Balkan, Gen Shi, Dragon Pharma, Kalpa, Organon, Sciroxx, and others are good to go provided they aren't counterfeits.

So far it's been a nice luxury to be able to go to the Kalpa website and source check which distributors are valid. From there it's easier to trust certain sellers more than others...... Granted I've never run a cycle of Kalpa's gear before, but I have used Balkan and can speak nothing but praise for Balkan gear. Chances are good that if the manufacturer verifies a certain seller is a valid distributor, then I'm on the right path.

I'm not going to be running an extravagant cycle that is high in danger, but at the same time I want to use the best quality gear I can come across. I usually only run 1 cycle per year. Usually just test e with eq or deca, 400-600 per week of test, followed 14 weeks later by pct.

I'm not interested in using UG gear, but I'm well aware of the chances my gear will be exactly that. Thanks for whatever information you gentlemen choose to throw my direction.
I don’t
I'll be purchasing my 5th cycle here in the next 3 weeks. I'll be doing a lot of research between now and then so I'd like to get input from experienced guys while I look everything over.

First off, from what I gather, there are several manufacturers that make legit gear that's free of heavy metals. Unless I'm mistaken Balkan, Gen Shi, Dragon Pharma, Kalpa, Organon, Sciroxx, and others are good to go provided they aren't counterfeits.

So far it's been a nice luxury to be able to go to the Kalpa website and source check which distributors are valid. From there it's easier to trust certain sellers more than others...... Granted I've never run a cycle of Kalpa's gear before, but I have used Balkan and can speak nothing but praise for Balkan gear. Chances are good that if the manufacturer verifies a certain seller is a valid distributor, then I'm on the right path.

I'm not going to be running an extravagant cycle that is high in danger, but at the same time I want to use the best quality gear I can come across. I usually only run 1 cycle per year. Usually just test e with eq or deca, 400-600 per week of test, followed 14 weeks later by pct.

I'm not interested in using UG gear, but I'm well aware of the chances my gear will be exactly that. Thanks for whatever information you gentlemen choose to throw my direction.
I don’t know much about anabolics specifically, but I know more about other medications and substances. The FDA is already incompetent and constantly fucks up the n the regulation of “above board” medications. God knows what underground labs are like.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic