Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Research chems or peptides question

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Any of you TRT guys use peptides or research chems with TRT? Just curious.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Any of you TRT guys use peptides or research chems with TRT? Just curious.
Yes, all the time. Now I do change what peptides I use depending on what my current short and long-term goals are but peptides I use year-round but again adjust from time to time what I'm trying to Target. I know that peptides don't work that quickly but I like to give three to four months on a peptide to see if I'm noticing any quantifiable gains or changes based on my current goals.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
IPA and CJC-1295 is the best combo and work through two different mechanisms to stimulate GH release. Check your IGF-I levels, if you're on the low end, that combo will bring them up to the high end, but nothing will produce the same effect as GH. IMO, research chems in particular SARMs are pretty much useless, they crush HDL and SHBG, can adversely affect liver function and offer little in the way of anabolic effects for the side effects, and we don't know the long term effects. Better off running a course of VAR (FDA approved, less sides than SARMs and way more benefits, plus decades of human safety data) or just add MAST or PRIMO to the HRT for an occassional boost with minimal sides.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic