Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Research 20mg Accutane

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
Dear Sirs,

I have one FANTASTIC comment but one very negative comment.

1) I ordered at 8 P.M Tuesday evening and had the Expressmail drop off come at 10:00 A.M the very next day!!!! I am wicked impressed.

2) I ordered 2 bags isotretinoin capsules, I have been on a man hunt to get these in any form (editited for format)

Being somewhat of a chemist i did open one of the capsules) I found the accutane to be PURE WHITE.

ACCUATANE, (see attached picture) accutane.jpg to put it simply is high powered Vitamin A, the raw form is a clumpy, bright yelloy orange very clumpy, and smelly. Ive delt with it far to amny time in the pst to not know what it looks like. I usually have to grind it up in a classic mortar and pestle to get the powedery consistency. Now I add water (to see if it turns color) to see if the vitamin A immediatly it turns the water oranger. SO I added the powder to a small shotglass and the powder dissolved. but did not turn the water yellowy/orange….IT FOAMED UP like Fizzle Sticks”

You stated you have these tested, coould you provide the results for the products you have had tested?

Here I am think I am getting legit accutane to do some research with but all I get is either filler or the bag got switched with something else.

Here is the info from a book I have describing 99% of what drugs look like in their intermediate form notice it is supposed to be a yellow crystaline powder, but I got white power that tastes like plain creatine. Is there a possibility you sent the wrong ones?? or are are your accuatane caps contain while powder?? Is there any way we can fix this, Im rather dissapointed on the accuatnes behalf (the shipping was phenominal, I have to give you props for that)

It takes 8g of raws to produce 40 caps at 20mg each, could you just send 16g of the accutane powder and I will cap it myself? Or could you send me actual accuatne?? I am trying to be as nice and as professional as possible here, could you please work with me on this.

Other Names: Roaccutane
MF: C20H27O2
EINECS No.: 225-296-0
Place of Origin: (EDITITED)
Type: Immune Function Agents, Vitamins, Amino A...
Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
Brand Name: lyphar
Model Number:
Purity: 98%
Color: YELLOW CRYSTALLINE POWDER (It fizzed when H2O was added)
CAS: 4759-48-2
Molecular weigh: 299.4277
Molecular formula: C20H27O2

REPLY:
MpResearchSupply.com [email protected]

Hey bro,
Thank for you the nice comment. The Iso is yellowish in raw form obviously its white because the manufacture cuts it with something to fill the capsules, at 10mg or 20mg there would be like a speck in the capsule so its cut to fill the capsule and then for your research. We do guarantee all products and we do send them out for testing after we recieve them. In a higher amount higher then 10mg or 20mg im sure it would break in your researh into a noticable yellowish color. 10 or 20mg which is what that is, is a speck, for example an entire packet of say splenda, the single packets is 1g, this is 10 or 20mg at best so as you can imagine its an insanely small amount,

If you are using a PURE WHITE FILLER to something like accutane, 1) you would be able to see some sort of tinge of yellow to the mixture with it being so fine and powdery, 2) I can truely say that I know rather well trying to mix your filler AND the "research chem being added together"......HAS ANYONE MESSED WITH ACCUTANE, It like trying to crush a hardened brown sugar, it is virtually impossible to get it light and fluffy and maintain the mix as white as snow. 3) The analytical scale reads a total amount of powder as .667 the are 20mg caps, I hate to keep saying it but you will see some sort of tinge. 4) Now, i figured I would try to see what type of filler is being used, so I added 2 drops from a liquid dropper and the entire .667 grams fizzled like a reaction between amonia and baking soda, but I only used used water.....what could this be??? I dont want to knock the supplier BUT ANYONE who has palyed with accutane knows its not going to look like perfect white powdered sugar and not fizz the way it did. I understand its cheap enough but when it comes to my mice injesting something, I want to be 1000000% SURE IT THE REAL DEAL. Has anyone has any luck with the 20mg accutane on their rats???? Id really like to know or have someone explain how you can take away the yellowish tintwhile mking a satch of this?? If I am comming off rude, My apologies, I just cant see this being true 20mg accutane, let alone anything but filler at all.

Supplier:
however , if you are not comfortable with your research and would like the credit i have no problem giving you the credit for that and you can pick something else out or however you want to do it , no charge for the shipping, are goal is to make sure your satisfied, obviously your not, no problem so lets make it right, we stand behind everything. the ISO is always tricky because its different from manufacture to manufacure. So dont worrie your not going to loose any money or be stuck with research material your not comfortable with. Right now my rats are dealing with a bit of cystic acne and have run accutane 3x before and withing 10 days their skin looks great. Being so cheap I will keep it, try it on the rats and let you know the results. I do not want for you to be disrespected and If I did I do apologize

You can either take the credit including the shipping cost from the ISO part of you order and put new order in for your research , select greendot money pak an checkout, obviously you dont have to get a money pak just shoot me the order number an ill get it out, or you can cont to research the ISO and assure your i guarantee it, any issues as you can see it will be taken care of. No need for this I am going to keep it and see what hapens to my rats, but that is extremly great customer service.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
k just be careful hope all works well

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Manpower has amazing customer service, I bet they work for you.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Manpower has amazing customer service, I bet they work for you.

Thanks bro absolutly, every manufacure of the chemical is different, we do get it within the USA. On something that is 10mg or 20mg, 10mg or 20mg is literally a spec, so to fill the capusle in this case the 10mg or 20mg is mixed with a filler, which again in the case is white. So its like tring to find a needle in a haystack, we get everything tested before listing it for research, we ask that you conduct your research and if in the event you have any problem with your research, you may contact us for full credit with no questions asked what so ever.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My brain may not be working correctly yet this morning, but 40 pills at 20mg per pill would me 800mg, not 8 grams. As manpower said, 20mg of powder is tiny and it seems that you are thinking it should be 200mg, or you are confused about the term "milli".

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ive got some of the iso that I have been holding onto for a while now. Luckilly I havent had to use it yet but Im interested in how this turns out for you. Keep us posted. If it's real you should know it within a week or two.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Ive got some of the iso that I have been holding onto for a while now. Luckilly I havent had to use it yet but Im interested in how this turns out for you. Keep us posted. If it's real you should know it within a week or two.

We also guarantee it, we send this chemical to a lot of universities for studies due to all the issues with this chemical so we always get it tested, we stand by it 100% so, if in the event you have any trouble with your research simple contact us and we will make sure your are satisfied one way or anthor and that goes for everything we have not just this chemical

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Thanks bro absolutly, every manufacure of the chemical is different, we do get it within the USA. On something that is 10mg or 20mg, 10mg or 20mg is literally a spec, so to fill the capusle in this case the 10mg or 20mg is mixed with a filler, which again in the case is white. So its like tring to find a needle in a haystack, we get everything tested before listing it for research, we ask that you conduct your research and if in the event you have any problem with your research, you may contact us for full credit with no questions asked what so ever.

Nice to know on the refund.

goof321

goof321

Nov 18, 2011
My brain may not be working correctly yet this morning, but 40 pills at 20mg per pill would me 800mg, not 8 grams. As manpower said, 20mg of powder is tiny and it seems that you are thinking it should be 200mg, or you are confused about the term "milli".
I was typing rather fast when submitting that post. I left out a few zeros. I guess I didnt eat my Wheaties that morning. :)
We also guarantee it, we send this chemical to a lot of universities for studies due to all the issues with this chemical so we always get it tested, we stand by it 100% so, if in the event you have any trouble with your research simple contact us and we will make sure your are satisfied one way or anthor and that goes for everything we have not just this chemical
Im not trying to put anyone or any product down, I understand the meaning when someone (like me) questions a product it sorta causes a bit of personal resentment.. And my post is not to insult you or your products in anyway. You take pride in your products and you are standing by the quality of them. I can appreciate that. Just you offering a refund speaks greatly of your service. I will take them and see what happens. I dont want to start any unnecessary issues. Just one simple request if you state that you send these products out for testing would you mind posting up some of those results?
Nice to know on the refund.
Very kind of him to offer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic