Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
I will be running this after next week:

Week 1-8 500mg TPP
Week 1-8 500mg NPP
Week 3-8 50mg Winstrol ED
Week 1-8 .5mg Adex ED

I'll follow up with a typical bread and butter PCT of Nolva and Clomid.

I may or may not bring in HCG @ week 5 - 8 (500iu's E3D)

Thoughts or opinions?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Looks solid. My .02, throw in the hcg as 8 weeks of test and nandrolone is plenty to see some testicular atrophy and lh desensitization.

How often are you planning on pinning the phenyl-prop compounds? I love test prop, with the pp a rare and close second,(at least on paper). And since they don't make a nandrolone prop as far as I know, the npp has to be the best way to run it for short cycles. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Cycle looks just fine. You could probably drop the dose of the NPP down to 350-400 (I think 100mg EOD is about that), but what you have shouldn't be a problem. The key to whether you ultimately meet your goals, however, will be the diet. What is your standard caloric needs to hold, and how big a caloric deficit to you plan on running? Also, what will be your macronutrient profile? I'd recommend 40/30/30 typically, but on a cutter, maybe 50/20/30 or 50/25/25 might be better.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
looks good to me Ren... not sure about adex ED... I would do the adex e3d...

Renegade69

Renegade69

Sep 11, 2010
Thanks for all the input guys. The idea behind this is to have a decent cycle which will allow me plenty of time to recover before I run a similar one during the mid-summer.

I will include the HCG as well. I plan on pinning the AAS E2D.

As far as diet is concerned, I will try to keep my calories around 3500. I will also try to get the majority of my calories from real food. As far as the Macro breakdown, I will place the greatest emphasis on protein, followed by carbs, then fat. After all...I will be running AAS so I might as well get some carbs in with my protein for growth.

On a further note, I'd like to say hello to everyone on here. Im a vet over at Meso-Rx with about 1300 posts. Some of my buddies over here include Get Some, Big Robbie, LK, KBD, Reinheart, Young Stunna, IronCore, Mayo and a few others, all who are from Meso. I do plan on logging this here on TID...keep your eyes open guys!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Cant wait to see it Bro, that winny should def get you shredded up and the TPP NPP will add some mass....Should be a great log I will be following for sure

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
looks good to me Ren... not sure about adex ED... I would do the adex e3d...

Adex is better EOD, keeps the levels stable. Aromasin has a longer half life and can be done E3D. I've come to like it for that reason over adex. But I still keep letro or adex on hand for the flare ups, when I need some quick action.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic