Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

reminiscing

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Gospel per usual. Tooth and nail we have to fight to keep the good guys together and prospering.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Tommy I know what u mean...that board was a great place at one time.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Thought I would bump this up......

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I see another board bit the dust...BOP. Boards are starting to drop like flies not to mention a lot of new boards that are popping up that are run by some rather dicey people. Good boards are getting harder to find but this board's a real gem out of them all.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I think it all boils down to people getting greedy.Rather than keeping a good solid board they sell out.To whom I'm not exactly sure .I have watched it unfold over the past few years.I like admins style this is a solid board with a great admin.

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Hell AJ and I have had this talk 3 years ago. SSB was the beginning of the end.

I've moderated or admined over 40 boards in. My time, whoop dee fucking do. Does that make me better than you, does that mean you should listen to me, and do what I say.

No, experience, doing it, living it, earning your stripes, demonstrating knowledge, standing up for what you believe in the face of adversity, that's what makes a vet.

How many times we've seen boards open up, and become all that is wrong with the community.

I honestly believe its up to those few of us left, to keep 1-2 places where facts and knowledge are shared and taught, not sold or prostituted for rank.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
you fuckin' said it brother

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
even bb.com used to be a great place but now that forum got so big and full of tards and trolls that it's not worth going there for the info. I for one have now gravitated to a few boards including this one

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
shit man, i've only been around these boards a couple years now and i have had my fair share of shitty experiences with shitty advice and shitty "mods" on shitty boards. i'm just glad there is a few solid spots that arent overrun by drama queens and flamers. it may have taken me a couple of years to find this place but i'm glad it did, and i'm glad that i had to make a name for myself and put in the work and EARN the right to be INVITED instead of just finding it in a google search and joining for shits and giggles or just because some anonymous, absent owner wants to get his membership count up.
AMEN AJ

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I've been on the boards since 05-06 and things have most definitely changed...

Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
We were bitching about how bad it was then too...lol.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I've been on the boards since 05-06 and things have most definitely changed...

That's the same time frame I started lurking boards myself. Times sure have changed but some people never learn what it takes to run a safe clean board.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic