Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

reminiscing

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
sup bg...damned good to see you brother.

hells ya brotha!!!!
Hit me up -pm when u get a min. Lmk how ya doing and whatnot

bg

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Youre not ranting AJ, you make fucking sense! Always appreciate your well thought out posts... There about 100 years of experience between all the old school vets posted up in this thread, lol...

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
good to see you posting your mind again AJ, things have changed and now they are going in the wrong direction. I agree with you but most that posted on this thread have been around a long time.
I stick to a couple of boards now and that is it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
allot has changed in the last month brother that's why you see some good bro's coming here. when a huge source steps in and starts buying up allot of boards in an attempt to monopolize the community longtime vets get uncomfortable. Boards used to be about hanging out and learning trading info and bullshitting. Now it's all about $$$. rest assured there are a few good places left but fewer and fewer..

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
i actually lost faith in the boards for a long while, I just stayed at vip.

JC

JC

Dec 1, 2010
Right on AJ! thats why have made this place my home!

I think you just put the words to what most of us where thinking!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Yep- look at board owner track records to see what they are REALLY about. If you had a handful of boards come and go over the last few years, pump 'em up and dump them, you are obviously a shit waiting to grab sponsors goods and harvest noobs

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Used to think this board was solid, then they went ahead and made Marx a mod, holy crap! Who was asleep at the switch when that decision was made? LOL

J/K Marx, congrats bro. When I'm checking out a board, I'm typically looking for some key people that have been around and don't post whore, but instead provide meaningful feedback on various topics. When you see those guys, you know you've found a quality place to hang your hat.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
allot has changed in the last month brother that's why you see some good bro's coming here. when a huge source steps in and starts buying up allot of boards in an attempt to monopolize the community longtime vets get uncomfortable. Boards used to be about hanging out and learning trading info and bullshitting. Now it's all about $$$. rest assured there are a few good places left but fewer and fewer..

I'm still bummed about that whole thing. I don't troll a ton of boards. Rather, I found one with quality people and invested time and energy to make a positive contribution there. Then, after several years some rash, bad decisions are made and the whole place goes down the crapper. Don't know why I even care, but I do....

G

GOAL200

Jan 15, 2011
Well for what it's worth I'm proud to have known you way before ORD, Aj...keep on fightin the good fight brother

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
You know I'm pretty old school. I trained for over 10 years before I ever touched a hormone. I developed a good base before any of this stuff, became a decent athlete, understood nutrition and figured out what kind of training worked for me. Eventually I started using to overcome injuries. In the 80s we did it the more difficult way. There was no internet as we know it today. You made your connections and carefully planned and did your cycles, came off, recovered and figured out how to do this stuff through word of mouth, trial and error, going to the library and reading up and getting Duchaine's books and articles. Sure there were some douches that just screwed things up but they weren't as plentiful.

I came to the interwebz 5 years ago and it was like a candy shop. Nobody knows who's behind the keyboard and anyone, with a very little effort, can have pretty much anything delivered to their doorstep in a couple of weeks. Now you have teen agers on their 3rd cycle posting up bench maxes of 205 and posting it with pride. These kids have not a clue about training, building a base, nutrition or actually using ergogenics while maintaining one's health and coordinating use with training and nutrition let alone coming off and maintaining some gains. Yet these guys know everything there is to know about anadrol and test and GH. It's amazing. Go off the sauce for 2 months and they go right back to looking like the Gameboy heros they truly are.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic