Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

reminiscing

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Things surely have changed on the net in the last half a decade thats for sure. Its funny that a few years ago we complained about a few forums owned by fucking children who had no business at all owning a pet hamster let alone a forum that had sources and hosts of illegal activities going on...at least back then there were SOME forums that had a fucking clue and people who actually knew wtf they were half ass talking about when it came to bodybuilding...then came ORD...that shit thinned the fuck out of the vets and good quality sources...learned alot did we? Maybe...
Now the problem years after that is the fucking kiddie boards, all over the fucking place boards owned by fucking N0ooobs! Hell I am a damned no0b these fuckers are like fledgling sperm or something...there are only a handful of quality forums left that I know of, I own one, and TID is another.
Im telling you those fucksticks out there who are opening new forums are fucking jokes...newbs who decide the way to move up the ladder and gain some respect is buying or opening a forum, this way they can 'hang' with the kool kids, fucking dumbest shit ever...who fucking cares?! People who have respect on these forums have fucking names and real reps for their knowledge and experience not some tin badge for some status rank when actually knowing nothing, bunch of copy and paste info they stole from forums ran by actual knowledgable people....Im just ranting as I dont get to spend lots of time on and am banned on about a gazillion of them anyways... but damn its like the vermin took over the internet, Im just glad to have a couple safe havens from them. A-FUCKING-MEN!

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Agreed bro...I been on and off the boards for 10 years (under a few different names) and pre-ORD there were def some solid bros who their word was as good as gold.....Now a guy is on the boards for 6 months and he wants to run and start his own board when there is no need...

A men brother

BGMRC

BGMRC

Dec 24, 2010
supp AJ....been a while bro...

and it never ends....same ol shit bro

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
And it seems more are popping up everyday. It has gotten completely out of hand. So sad really. Sure is nice to be in a couple places (here and HCM) that we have shelter from these shitrats

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
shit, i dont even pay attention. i am on like 3 boards, they are all different and not run by n00bs.

T

TriCity

Every single board out there has a membership/activity problem. This is because there are way too many boards and they all have the same information and most of the same people. Everyone is spread out all over the place.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
as for myself this is the only forum Im a member of that I post on.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
aj i cant never get enough of these words of TURE MEANING...I understand 100 persent where you are coming from...just a bunch of jackasses leading a jackass....This is one reason why people like us must stick together...To many people spread out to much sideing with the jackoffs and trying to play bothsides.i dont like it..makes me sick....u know what im talking about friend....
Im glad u posted bro..its been way to long my friend...balls to the wall man......dw

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
AJ, you know it. Nowadays, board owners can still be in their underroos, no requirement of sprouting a first pube, and the only training they get is peddling a tricycle. They ought to at least give a hint with the board names -- something like Vaghead.com, Shaftgrinder.com. . . etc.

Glad to have good folks like yourself who've been in it for the right reasons all these years. Hang tough brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic