Relentless Detroit Fundraiser

• Thread starter PillarofBalance
  • Start Date
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
If you don't know what Relentless is... Check out this video

This is a huge charity powerlifting event that supports many families with children who are facing issues greater than anything you or I have likely dealt with. These are true life and death matters, not just some stressful thing going on in their day to day.

We have in the past raised a tremendous amount of money for this event. I am supporting my friend Barzeen in his fundraising efforts through my company. I thank God every day that my daughter is healthy. And I hope that if we as a family were to every have to face something like the Relentless Kids do, that someone would be there to have my back.

So here are the two options...

Option A - Make a donation, in any amount

https://www.youcaring.com/relentless-detroit-397383

Option B - Make a big donation, help out these families and get huge and stronger than you have ever been doing it. For $125 I will provide you a 12 week strength training program that is state of the art. I have more than a handful of guys running this program in some slight variation and they are making incredible gains. With very minor dietary tweaks you can achieve significant mass building (always fun this time of year), or lean yourself up with a solid recomp. I would not recommend running this on an aggressive cut however. If you maintain a training log on this Board I will subscribe to your log and provide coaching and oversight as you go through the 12 weeks. Or you can email me, once per week - by Sunday morning with your training log for review along with any videos where you desire technical lift assistance.

So to recap Option B
Pay $125 via paypal
Get 12 week training program
Get weekly contact for coaching and cues
Get huge
Get strong

In full disclosure - $100 dollars will go to Relentless and $25 dollars will be deposited into my company's account. I will provide details of how you will verify that your $100 donation was actually provided to Relentless privately if you choose option B.

PM me if interested - there is no cap on the number of entries for Option B!

-PoB

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I've done very well with my first program and am ready to resume my second program soon.

So I'm making a donation in honor of my program's creator: one of my best friends.

This is a great and worthy cause. I hope more will jump in and support this.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bull is down! So far from the various places I have made this offer we have donated $500 in total with $100 coming from TID.

Keep it coming guys!!!

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Great stuff, Pillar. I've contributed to about 15 of the lifters' individual donation pages. A lot of these lifters are from Detroit Barbell and have been of great support to me at the UPA meets that I have done. And I'm following their training through Facebook and Instagram, and let me tell you they really train hard for this meet. They want to put on a great show. And I've met a few of the kids that receive some of the money, and they are some really special people.

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Yo.
I can't get the link to work, apologies. Is this an event where we can register and lift as well?

And yes, I'm down like a gay hooker at the RNC.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yo.
I can't get the link to work, apologies. Is this an event where we can register and lift as well?

And yes, I'm down like a gay hooker at the RNC.

Works for me. I will email it to you tomorrow

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Great to see The Iron Den supporting such a great cause!!!

This is a great deal for guys to get good programming too!

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
All set pillar. You have my number, call me....maybe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic