Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400

Relentless 2013

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Anyone else on here going to Relentless in March?

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
We have a couple lifters from our area going. I'm playing with the Cube Method and still slowly coming back from my pec tear. Also learning technique on squats and deads. Hoping to do full power in July. Relentless is a great cause and a great meet. SN is a great guy. Good peeps up that way.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I don't know what the numbers will be yet, but I'm setting the goal for myself to finish the meet with Scott Cartwright's openers LOL

It's kind of nice going in to a meet and not caring if I win, lose, or draw as long as I put on a good show.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
A big thanks to everyone who messaged or in any way showed support for me at this meet.

If any of you guys ever get the chance to come out to a relentless meet - DO IT - it'll change your damn life.

And for anyone wondering... I DID finish slightly better than Hoss's openers. Although he bombed in the squat ( I don't agree with the call that his 3rd was high, but judging was tight for everyone) he was an absolute class act and hung out the remainder of the day helping everyone and hanging out with all of the hope kids.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Porky, what's the date of the upcoming meet?

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
The Next Relentless meet will be Nov 1st and 2nd in Detroit. At Kirby Church in Flatrock ( I believe). Bench only is Friday night, full power is Sat.

I am fu cking READY. Fundraising is almost done, openers are picked and were smoked, I can't wait to go put on a show for the kids.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Really looking forward to this event. I am thinking just attending this as a spectator, will add 5-10 lbs. to all my lifts.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Time to get on the stage next year, Chris! It was nice to meet you. Sorry I didn't have much time to talk between getting out of my squat gear and going out to help my other teammates.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
How did you do man?

I had problems with the narrow monolift. Missed a squat that would have put my total over 2500. Ended with mid-2400s and learned that with a narrower stance I can do a good morning with 900+ if I need to for my opener.
The meet was awesome though. As always, I had a BLAST! More importantly, we raised $140,000 for the kids.

MaxSeg

MaxSeg

MuscleHead
Aug 23, 2012
Hell of a cause there PLK! Just did my first meet in Dubuque 2 wks ago, i had fun and had a decent bench. Maybe Ill get on board with Team Mecca in the future.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic