Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Reintroduction

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
It's been 10 years since I've been here...good to see it still going...many of you know me from 15 years ago when I was an axio labs rep...then I was with euroking for 13 years until he abruptly retired a couple years ago...I'm repping the rebirth of a blast from the past currently...got married 7 years ago, near fatal auto wreck, and dealt with some party drug abuse over the years...just got back into hard training the last few month...I was unable to train a couple years ago due to auto wreck injuries...
Currently 48 years, 5'5", 185 morning weight...I'll post a current pic within the next few days...its a pain in the ass having to resize cell pics

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Welcome back! Glad to hear you've overcome your injuries and demons

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome back! Remember you from somewhere but not sure where.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
It's been 10 years since I've been here...good to see it still going...many of you know me from 15 years ago when I was an axio labs rep...then I was with euroking for 13 years until he abruptly retired a couple years ago...I'm repping the rebirth of a blast from the past currently...got married 7 years ago, near fatal auto wreck, and dealt with some party drug abuse over the years...just got back into hard training the last few month...I was unable to train a couple years ago due to auto wreck injuries...
Currently 48 years, 5'5", 185 morning weight...I'll post a current pic within the next few days...its a pain in the ass having to resize cell pics
Glad your feeling better and back on your feet. I remember you from euroking.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Welcome back! Remember you from somewhere but not sure where.
liftsiron's board? At one time I was checking 30-40 boards a day...it was crazy when I was single...it was my social media back then

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
liftsiron's board? At one time I was checking 30-40 boards a day...it was crazy when I was single...it was my social media back then
We’re you ever at M-U? I think it was there. AB was my home forever.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic