Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Refu g bb

Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
Hey everyone, I’m new to TID. I’ve been lurking here a bit and frequent UGBB. I see a lot of crossovers here, but for those who don’t know me I’m a 40-something ginger/grey beard and long time iron worshipper.

I’m farm strong, started lifting square bales and tractor weights when I was 5, and began lifting hardcore in my early teens. I accomplished a lot by my early 20’s and had aspirations of WSM competitions before I went on hiatus because of injuries and also to raise my now 16 and 17 year olds.

I’ve been on forums since the late 90’s and have only been a member at Bloodsweatsteel and UGBB, and now TID. I’ve been a TRT guy for almost 2 years, but have my share of ped experiences from long ago. I’m currently in the middle of a 3 year plan to recomp and the goal is to regain a semblance of my old physique at about 240ish @ around 10-12%. So far so good, gained approximately 15 pounds of LBM while dropping 3 inches on the waist.

I just started a keto run, and plan to hold it until April and then do a super clean bulk until July. Goal for now is to drop about 20 pounds and then add 5... rinse and repeat. Long term, in 5 years I’m going for 230 in the single digits, and most importantly: stay healthy and lift ‘til Valhalla.

I’m glad to be here, and hope to contribute when I can.

SKOL!

dk8594

dk8594

Apr 16, 2018
Welcome over. Good to see ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Beserker , make yourself at home, just BYOB, my fridge is running dry.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Fixed 4 u.....

Hey everyone, I’m new to TID. I’ve been lurking here a bit and frequent UGBB. I see a lot of crossdressers here, but for those who don’t know me I’m a 40-something ginger/grey beard and long time iron worshipper.

I’m farm strong, started lifting square bales and tractor weights when I was 5, and began lifting hardcore in my early teens. I accomplished a lot by my early 20’s and had aspirations of WSM competitions before I went on hiatus because of injuries and also to raise my now 16 and 17 year olds.

I’ve been on forums since the late 90’s and have only been a member at Bloodsweatsteel and UGBB, and now TID. I’ve been a TRT guy for almost 2 years, but have my share of ped experiences from long ago. I’m currently in the middle of a 3 year plan to recomp and the goal is to regain a semblance of my old physique at about 240ish @ around 10-12%. So far so good, gained approximately 15 pounds of LBM while dropping 3 inches on the waist.

I just started a keto run, and plan to hold it until April and then do a super clean bulk until July. Goal for now is to drop about 20 pounds and then add 5... rinse and repeat. Long term, in 5 years I’m going for 230 in the single digits, and most importantly: stay healthy and lift ‘til Valhalla.

I’m glad to be here, and hope to contribute when I can.

SKOL!

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Welcome to TID.
What's your height at? I'm guessing you're on the taller side.

Beserker

Beserker

Jan 5, 2021
Welcome to TID @Beserker , make yourself at home, just BYOB, my fridge is running dry.
Yessir... doubt there’s any barrel aged imperial stouts anyway... I can’t drink it if doesn’t look like used motor oil!

Fixed 4 u.....
Thanks bro

Welcome to TID.
What's your height at? I'm guessing you're on the taller side.
6’1”
Used to be closer to 6’2” but arthritis hasn’t been kind.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yessir... doubt there’s any barrel aged imperial stouts anyway... I can’t drink it if doesn’t look like used motor oil!
You're right, those are all in the basement aging, not the fridge. My beer cellar is deep.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic