Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Refinancing a Student Loan?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Damn was ready to reply then saw the date. Curious to how it worked out for you LK?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We've paid a lot of debt off using the 0% interest credit cards. The issue is keep in mind you're paying 3 to 5% of the money you're borrowing up front to the credit card company. So even though you may be saving the 5.5% interest you're paying a fee up front to make the transfer. I haven't seen any credit cards as of lately that don't charge the 0% except on brand new credit cards that you open up because it's an incentive for you to charge up the card but I'm not sure if they'll let you transfer or I should say make a payment to that type of loan normally they want you to transfer a different credit card balance.

We roll a balance pay the 3 to 5%, try and pay a credit card off and if we can't then we roll it again but overall when you're looking at 15 to 20% interest on the credit card the 3 to 5% up front is well worth doing.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I thought Biden was going to "forgive" student debt?

You know, make everyone pay for the highly educateds' choice to major in gender studies and lesbian dance theory.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I thought Biden was going to "forgive" student debt?

You know, make everyone pay for the highly educateds' choice to major in gender studies and lesbian dance theory.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
He did some, I think its over 5 billion so far.
Not forgiven, just shifted the burden of payment from the person who took the loan to the tax payers.

If they plan to "forgive" any student loans they should ask the universities to give back the money.
Some of them have billions in endowment funds. They made the money and can be a part of that issue of "forgiving" the loans.

AzulCruz

AzulCruz

Aug 6, 2022
Tbh, I’ve never thought that I’d have problems with money. I have enough money for a living, but I don’t have much time to maintain it. Should I hire an accountant? How would you solve this problem?

D

DorianKussel

Sep 21, 2022
Hello. I guess that downloading a regular financial tracker app will save a lot of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic