Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

RedCon1 founder enters plea agreement in Blackstone Labs case

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Let's not forget that it was Aaron's political stance that led to his harsh pursuit by the feds. He's been on the hotlist since he pulled sponsorship of the ASC after Schwarzenegger told everyone to screw your freedom.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
“REDCON1 FORCED INTO BANKRUPTCY AS AARON SINGERMAN REMAINS IN PRISON

REDCON1 OWES NEARLY $7M. AARON SINGERMAN OWNS TWO HOMES VALUED AT $7M. CURRENTLY RESIDING IN FEDERAL PRISON.”

Arron has two houses in Boca, one he bought after he and PJ broke up purchased at over $2M and the newest he bought at over $6M. His boat he got the BUI in is probably a good $500k boat. I think the guy he put in charge or his wife are f*#king his business up, First they pull Blessing's sponsorship right before the NY pro, now they owe over $6.8M to the company making their supps. But Redcon1 was the lead sponsor at a competition this past weekend. Going to be interesting to see if they are at the Olympia too....

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I don't know about the old blackstone stuff but redcon1 has the best tasting isolate I ever had.

I am glad the gov puts forth so many resources to bust guys selling supps (Even if grey market stuff) that help people work out. Kudos government people, way to prioritize that over say, hmmmmmmm heroin addiction. How many people have died from ingesting sarms vs heroin? How many lives destroyed and families wrecked?

Here is a pic of a heroin camp in Philly. I bet the hard working citizens who live hear there love it.

Attachments

• he1tracks6.jpg
    he1tracks6.jpg
    260.4 KB · Views: 47
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I don't know about the old blackstone stuff but redcon1 has the best tasting isolate I ever had.

I am glad the gov puts forth so many resources to bust guys selling supps (Even if grey market stuff) that help people work out. Kudos government people, way to prioritize that over say, hmmmmmmm heroin addiction. How many people have died from ingesting sarms vs heroin? How many lives destroyed and families wrecked?

Here is a pic of a heroin camp in Philly. I bet the hard working citizens who live hear there love it.
Fentanyl is number one now...by far.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Fentanyl is number one now...by far.

I had no idea. That is the painkiller drug right? I thought heroin was the big boy bad drug.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I had no idea. That is the painkiller drug right? I thought heroin was the big boy bad drug.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 50 times stronger than heroin. Most of it is black market, and is coming into the US over the southern border.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 50 times stronger than heroin. Most of it is black market, and is coming into the US over the southern border.

Worst part about it, is that you can OD just from contact alone. No need to ingest, smoke or inject it. They had to shut down a BWW restaurant in my town, because one of the cooks was cutting it up in the back. HAZMAT suits galore, looked like Ebola had hit.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022

Wow, watched a documentary about it last night to find out more. It is the #1 cause of death among people 18-45 (did not fact check but what they said)
Hmmmmm, feds..."let's go after SARMS! Yeah yeah, good choice., it should be the #1 on the blacklist."

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020

I thought it was 50+ times stronger than morphine and mixed with heroine to make that stronger which is shy many OD on heroine now? I was only partially paying attention to what I was watching at the time so I could be wrong (again, lol)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic