pbtom
What's New?

Red Meat Tax?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's weird, when it comes to taxes, a candidate has no problem saying we want to tax something to make less of it, for example, raising the cigarette tax to deter smoking. But then we want to raise taxes on people who make more money. Do they want less of that as well? Hmmm

If we want to tax activities we want less of, and we want to subsidize activities we want more of, why do we tax success and subsidize failure?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
LMAO. Has anyone actually read the article linked in the OP?

It comes from "Business Insider," which is lifting it from original publication in "Business Insider Australia and then offering us the views of a "research company" called Fitch Solutions. No government agencies in the USA, and no liberals in the USA are quoted. It is a concept, that's all. It might be in practice somewhere, but there are no committee meetings or public announcements here in the USA. According to this same research company, whatever that is, Brazil and the USA are the 2 least likely countries in the world to ever implement the concept of taxing red meat.

Don't get your panties in a wad just yet, and don't run out and shoot a liberal, until you have more to go on than what this article says ... in English.

Raw sticking up for Liberals makes FD jump for joy.

All BS aside, cow farts are killing the planet but not to worry we have 10 years left to live.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Interesting., all the meet grabber presidential candidates are in Iowa and yesterday they all participated in cooking 10,500 steaks. They were grabbing meet alright and eating it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So, would it be fair to say all the meet grabbers are meating in Iowa?

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
I’d like to slap my huge meat on AOC’s forehead.
Shed be into shes dumb as a bag of shit... I bet shes a freak too she use to be a bartender. Shes from an uppity neighborhood too. Them rich entitled bitches are freaks bro...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I've always thought that AOC was reasonably attractive. Not at 10 by any means, but a solid 7 to 7.5. But she seems like the kind of woman that is attractive upon initially meeting her, but would get less attractive the more you get to know her. I'm partial to women that get more and more attractive, the more you get to know them.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
It's weird, when it comes to taxes, a candidate has no problem saying we want to tax something to make less of it, for example, raising the cigarette tax to deter smoking. But then we want to raise taxes on people who make more money. Do they want less of that as well? Hmmm

The rule is:
  • tax what you want less of
  • subsidize what you want more of
Which is why we tax productivity and subsidize women having children out of wedlock? The world has gone crazy. Or more... reason and logic has lost out to emotion and "feel good politics".

Another red meat article:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science...banned-like-smoking-says-top-barrister-calls/

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Im gonna go pay some red meat tax at sams club tomorrow.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
She'll let you ride her for an apple.

Boy did that bring me back ... 100yrs ago, when the lights would darken in the movie theater @ Camp Lejeune, some voice would shout "Eat the Apple!" and various other voices would shout "Fuck the Corps!" Mind you we weren't that far out of Boot Camp, or high school :oops:

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Boy did that bring me back ... 100yrs ago, when the lights would darken in the movie theater @ Camp Lejeune, some voice would shout "Eat the Apple!" and various other voices would shout "Fuck the Corps!" Mind you we weren't that far out of Boot Camp, or high school :oops:

I was making the AOC looks like a horse reference, horses love apples.

I don't know about fucking the Corps as a whole, but I've seen (in recent years) some descent looking Squids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic