Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Reconstituting HCG with Sterile oil???

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Ok....Here's just another one of my random thoughts that float around inside my pea brain:

What would happen if you reconstituted HCG with Sterile Oil or Test Prop or something similar instead of Bac. Water???

I mean, instead of adding 5000iu Bac. Water into the HCG vial, you mixed 5000iu of Sterile oil into the HCG vial.

Would you screw up the HCG??? Would you screw up the Test Prop???

If you mixed the HCG with 5000iu Test Prop and kept it refrigerated could you inject it IM with a slin pin every couple days???

Thank you for looking.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I dont think the oil would dissolve the HCG. And if u added heat to the mix it would most likely destroy the HCG....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
interesting thought... you know, once I thought about riding my bicycle across the interstate during rush hour, the I realized... its just a bad idea... ;)

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
I once ended up in second place in a fight to the death tournament...:(...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I think the biggest issue is the temp differences between water soluble compounds and oil soluble.

Peptides, gh, hcg are all supposed to be cold stored. Which is fine in water based, but not oil.
Heating the above mentioned will degrade or destroy them.

Even structurally strong compounds like aas don't readily dissolve into oils. Things like BA n other solutions often are required to sustain the brew. Not to mention heat to initially achieve it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, I imagine it wouldn't dissolve, give it a try and let us know though :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic