Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Recommended Research Chem Site

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Research chems is always a gamble. However maresearchchems.net run by Mike Arnold is top notch. His products are always constant and most definitely legit. I recently got some prami from him and it knocked out tren lactation in a week with .5mg daily--TMI I know, I know. lol. His t3 is on point too. It actually got me in trouble with my pcp when my thyroid came back very high. I didn't know they were going to test my thyroid or I would of come off for a few days. I've also had his Clen, letro and aromasin and those all were gtg as well. Never have I ever gotten a bad product from him over the last 2 years since he been open.

If you decide to give him a go "pm15" for 15% off order.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Research chems is always a gamble. However maresearch.com run by Mike Arnold is top notch. He products are always constant and most definitely legit. I recently got some prami from him and it knocked out tren lactation in a week with .5mg daily--TMI I know, I know. lol. His t3 is on point too. It actually got me in trouble with my pcp when my thyroid came back very high. I didn't know they were going to test my thyroid or I would of come off for a few days. I've also had his Clen, letro and aromasin and those all were gtg as well. Never have I ever gotten a bad product from him over the last 2 years since he been open.

If you decide to give him a go "pm15" for 15% off order.
Domain doesn't work, I tried a few different ways.

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
Amino asylum. Period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
We have amino asylum a run, looking for a few items, their GAC left welts anywhere it got injected.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
They’ve had bed test results.
have you sent stuff out for testing to make such a claim

Ive used quite a bit of their stuff and got the expected results. I haven’t had a bad issue there yet ugls be ugls. Im always open for sources with the top labs

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
We have amino asylum a run, looking for a few items, their GAC left welts anywhere it got injected.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Who’s GAC did you have good results with?

R

RIR0

Aug 21, 2022
Ive used quite a bit of their stuff and got the expected results. I haven’t had a bad issue there yet ugls be ugls. Im always open for sources with the top labs

Right but a g2g should never ever be given with actual hplc tests.
Anybody who does should be raked over the coals

E

ElainaMckinney

Sep 11, 2022
By the way, who knows why MaximPeptide closed? And then I did not go into details at all why such a site was closed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic