Latest Member
OldManStrength 2.0
What's New?

Recommended Research Chem Site

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Research chems is always a gamble. However maresearchchems.net run by Mike Arnold is top notch. His products are always constant and most definitely legit. I recently got some prami from him and it knocked out tren lactation in a week with .5mg daily--TMI I know, I know. lol. His t3 is on point too. It actually got me in trouble with my pcp when my thyroid came back very high. I didn't know they were going to test my thyroid or I would of come off for a few days. I've also had his Clen, letro and aromasin and those all were gtg as well. Never have I ever gotten a bad product from him over the last 2 years since he been open.

If you decide to give him a go "pm15" for 15% off order.

Last edited:
uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Research chems is always a gamble. However maresearch.com run by Mike Arnold is top notch. He products are always constant and most definitely legit. I recently got some prami from him and it knocked out tren lactation in a week with .5mg daily--TMI I know, I know. lol. His t3 is on point too. It actually got me in trouble with my pcp when my thyroid came back very high. I didn't know they were going to test my thyroid or I would of come off for a few days. I've also had his Clen, letro and aromasin and those all were gtg as well. Never have I ever gotten a bad product from him over the last 2 years since he been open.

If you decide to give him a go "pm15" for 15% off order.
Domain doesn't work, I tried a few different ways.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic