Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Real World results of Cardarine?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Guys who has used this and actually NOTICED any benefits?
I am thinking of giving it a whirl again as last time I was running tren concurrently so who knows?
I am looking for any type of health, endurance or FAT loss effect.....Lol

Wickedlabs is having a sale so may jump on it if I get REAL feedback from the bro's that know;)

Reactions: 5.0
Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I noticed endurance going through the roof....it no bullshit for endurance ..

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Cardarine was developed for treatment of cardiovascular issues as well as for metabolic syndrome, specifically for increasing metabolism, counteracting obesity and increasing muscle growth. Although researchers were optimistic about the promising benefits of Cardarine, research stopped once it was discovered that Cardarine could cause cancer within a relatively short period of use.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Never used, but the research is promising....

The cancer deal seems to be isolated to rats...And the doses given to them were extreme, compared to human doses...Like 1,000 times what an effective dose would be for a human...

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So only 1 guy has any actual use and input?
WTF

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I noticed endurance going through the roof....it no bullshit for endurance ..

I used quite a bit of it and notice the same. My endurance, especially doing cardio noticeably increased very quickly. While I did not have any blood work done. I know guys who did and reported an increase HDL (good cholesterol) and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol).

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I think my fear of cancer tops my desire to improve cardio and cholesterol.
If I were thinking about using Cardarine, I would let the research guide me.

First, read a fair amount of research from various sources who are not businessmen selling the stuff,
second, decide which research seems to be based on humans taking doses I might take vs. which research seems to be based on mega-dosing rats.

Third, flip a coin and sleep on it a bit.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
While I did not have any blood work done. I know guys who did and reported an increase HDL (good cholesterol) and decrease LDL (bad cholesterol).

That's good!...At our age, HDL/LDL is significant!...How old were they, Tex?....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have never taken it, but may in the future because most guys i know who have used it really liked it for energy/endurance. It also improved their HDL...or in the case of some, they used it while on orals to slow down the decline of their HDL.

The only thing that has me holding back is that a lot of users also suffered an increase of skin tags while using it. There are reports of guys getting them on their necks, mouth under the tongue, eye lids, and everywhere.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have never taken it, but may in the future because most guys i know who have used it really liked it for energy/endurance. It also improved their HDL...or in the case of some, they used it while on orals to slow down the decline of their HDL.

The only thing that has me holding back is that a lot of users also suffered an increase of skin tags while using it. There are reports of guys getting them on their necks, mouth under the tongue, eye lids, and everywhere.
It was looking good till the end of this post :(

Skin tags run in the family, I'll pass.

Thanks for the info :)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It was looking good till the end of this post :(

Skin tags run in the family, I'll pass.

Thanks for the info :)

Ditto!...I'm ugly enough....Don't need to add to it!!!!...*LOL*...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic