Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

REAL life still exists

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
On the brighter side of true life, I wanted to post something of beauty.
The world today is in a bleak and dark state. So much of the general public is being / has been overtaken by ugly and unnatural emotions, anger, depression, hatred, discrimination and more against one another.
The dark sewer of politics / the state, border wars the media mind programming machine and so forth, have far too much of humanity hijacked and imprisoned — incapable of realizing and finding the beauty that humanity is capable of seeing, feeling, experiencing and embracing with gratefulness.
I wanted to post something of light — Something that embraces the heart and soul that we’re all capable of and meant to be living with.
Many of you I’m sure are aware of this individual who sadly passed away in Feb of 2022, but perhaps some of you didn’t know of this story.
She suffered from aggressive and unresolvable cancer. She embodied an amazing and inspiring strength and beautiful demeanor and spirit. She went by the singing name as ‘Nightbirde.”

There’s a lot of junk posts about politics, corrupt and ugly individuals, and control of the system we all live in. Too many caught up in all of that senseless, meaningless, useless life (actual life) wasting garbage.
This is posted simply as a reminder that authenticity and beauty is still possible in a world most largely tainted with black empty souled darkness.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Thanks TB. It's good to be reminded of what I already know, but with so much negativity out there trying to crowd out the positive, it's good to remember that I have a choice each day to embrace the positive and do my part be constructive with all those around me.

Good stuff man!

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
This was heavy (REAL). It was one of her poems / journal entries a year before she passed at age 31.

Fellas, EVERYONE has a life story — struggles, a battle for purpose, understanding and meaning. I recently made a thread about the homeless and quite a few of you participated / shared input on that. I mention it because just like this beautiful human’s story of struggle, pain, hope and perseverance — EVERY “illegal immigrant” we cast disparaging thoughts and words about, and every homeless person…. All of them are human lives, a part, a piece of our common human experience of life with all of its good and bad. We all share space / existence here on this big plot of earth we call home for a time. We are capable of being so much better to one another than we are. We’re so carried away with such institutionally prescribed concerns and distractions — imprisoned; all of it so detached from our common origins and purpose of existence. Humanity is a shared experience and we’re meant to be (and can be) so much better and do so much better for ourselves, our world, and each other.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic