Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Real Gear - Omnadren (Bulgaria)

O

Oliveoyl

Jan 10, 2012
This Omnadren i bought before some Days in Bulgarian Pharmacy. Omnadren is no longer produced by Jelfa, Poland. The Company PharmaSwiss from the Czech Republic has taken over the distribution and production.

H

hardpr

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2012
funny what little of a website pharma swiss has they dont mention omna.

F.I.S.T.

F.I.S.T.

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2011
Posted by ODB......

? Omna still listed (as of Feb 2015)?

Testosterone 17β-decanoate & 17β-isocaproate & 17β-propionate & 17β-phenp (a derivative of Testosterone) is reported as an ingredient of Omnadren in the following countries:

Bulgaria
Latvia
Poland
Russian Federation

International Drug Name Search

Important Notice: The Drugs international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.

More FDA updates...
Get Updates by Email
FDA Medwatch Alerts

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I have been using these for the past year with great success as part of my TRT. 4 days after a 1ml injection and my Testosterone was 1469, my free testosterone was 53 and my DHT was 1.961. Amazing product.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I have been using these for the past year with great success as part of my TRT. 4 days after a 1ml injection and my Testosterone was 1469, my free testosterone was 53 and my DHT was 1.961. Amazing product.

Can't argue with those numbers.

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
I haven't seen omnadren in years.

67rv4g.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic