Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ready for Anavar + ECA... experiences? Please!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
For me 1 bronkaid, 1 200mg caf pill and one baby aspirin....
Dosing as suggested before :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Here's a whole thing I wrote a while ago on ECA:

Here are a couple articles on use of Ephedrine:

· “Efficacy and Safety of Ephedra and Ephedrine for Weight Loss and Athletic Performance”
· Efficacy of herbal ephedra-containing dietary supplements and ephedrine on weightloss
· Ephedra Side-effects
· Difference between Ephedra and Ephedrine (re: when Ephendrine was banned in the US)

To build your own stack:

· E/C: 1:10 ratio of ephedrine to caffeine. Typical is 25 mg ephedrine + 200-250 mg caffeine

· E/C/A: 1:10:10 – 1:10:15 ratios. Adding in aspirin thins your blood a little to extend the effect of the E/C. Recommendations for aspirin range from a baby aspirin (80 mg) to a regular aspirin (325 mg)

Another variation is ephedrine / caffeine / yohimbine HCl (ECY). Yohimbine is great as an appetite suppressant, but too much of it can leave you feeling sick to your stomach.
· E/C/Y: 25 mg ephedrine + 200-250 mg caffeine + 5 mg yohimbine..

You can take any of these combinations at 2-3 times / day, but it is generally recommended to not take anything after 3 pm, or determine how late into the day the last dose affects you, and make that the latest time of your last dose so you can sleep. Anything that affects your sleep will reduce your quality recovery time and begin to negate any progress you make from the compound you’re taking.

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
This eca stack can be cycled 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? Is there a better way to cycle it?

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Two weeks on, two weeks off seems to be the advice I see the most

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I stay on pretty much all the time... I don't think there is a reason to cycle off.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
I stay on pretty much all the time... I don't think there is a reason to cycle off.

I've always been worried about adrenal fatigue, being that I work manual labor... Sometimes I need my natural burst of energy to kick in when it counts. That's my main reason for cycling any type of stims.

POB, you get good results staying with ECA for long periods of time?

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Just finished 2nd cycle of Var 5mg morning 5mg evening for 12 weeks. Great results this time too! Its been 2 weeks since last doses. Only thing this time was water retention, I had more of that puffy feeling and look. The puffy look is going away now. How long does it stay in you body for? I thought it was about 3 weeks?

In about 2 weeks I am about to start an eca stack for cutting purposes. Curious about length I can run it for? I know the doses just read so many different cycle styles? Any Help ?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just finished 2nd cycle of Var 5mg morning 5mg evening for 12 weeks. Great results this time too! Its been 2 weeks since last doses. Only thing this time was water retention, I had more of that puffy feeling and look. The puffy look is going away now. How long does it stay in you body for? I thought it was about 3 weeks?

In about 2 weeks I am about to start an eca stack for cutting purposes. Curious about length I can run it for? I know the doses just read so many different cycle styles? Any Help ?

2weeks before any down regulation of receptors, You can easily run it for 4 weeks as long as BP is not an issue.

Or 2weeks of eca and 2 wks of low dose clen . (and repeat)

Last edited:
B

bigmuscles22

Feb 2, 2012
I think the answer to that depends on whether the pre-blend meets your needs and if its a quality product. Everyone seems to agree that Manpower has his shizzle together and puts out great products. I've not tried his e/c stack though. Others have and love it. Look under the board sponsors forum to find his site. There is a buy 2 get 1 free thing for TID members ;)

Where can I find the buy two get one free thing? Is it a promo code?

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
2 weeks eca and then 2 weeks clen low dose then no off week right back to eca?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
2 weeks eca and then 2 weeks clen low dose then no off week right back to eca?

Yes you can continue as long as you don't start having BP problems, keep up on your taurine , pottasium, magnesium intake.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic