Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Read this propaganda

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
New York State DOH is really shoveling some shit with this PSA!

They even make the claim that AAS users have been known to... wait for it...share needles and therefore AAS use poses a risk of AIDS! Read this quote from article:

Sometimes, athletes who use anabolic steroids may share the needles, syringes or other equipment they use to inject these drugs. By sharing needles, syringes or other equipment, a person becomes a high risk for HIV transmission. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.

"If a person shares needles, syringes and other equipment to inject steroids into the vein (IV), in the muscles or under the skin, small amounts of blood from the person infected with HIV may be injected into the bloodstream of the next person to use the equipment."

INTO THE VEIN!!! WTF?!?!

I'm not surprised a government agency is trying to deter and preach against AAS use but this one really pissed me off! :mad::mad::mad:

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

They even make the claim that AAS users have been known to... wait for it...share needles and therefore AAS use poses a risk of AIDS! Read this quote from article:

Sometimes, athletes who use anabolic steroids may share the needles, syringes or other equipment they use to inject these drugs. By sharing needles, syringes or other equipment, a person becomes a high risk for HIV transmission. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS.

"If a person shares needles, syringes and other equipment to inject steroids into the vein (IV), in the muscles or under the skin, small amounts of blood from the person infected with HIV may be injected into the bloodstream of the next person to use the equipment."

INTO THE VEIN!!! WTF?!?!

I'm not surprised a government agency is trying to deter and preach against AAS use but this one really pissed me off! :mad::mad::mad:

*LOL*....I agree!...That is plain, jane, absurd!!!!!....

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
At least they didn't mention the O-Ring injections most of us do.

They also forgot to mention the scrotum injection and the corated artery mainline injection.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

INTO THE VEIN!!! WTF?!?!

This miss information doesn’t surprise me. It was revised in 2008, so who knows what it said before that. Still surprised it’s still up. I’m going to factor that with the amount of men going on TRT, eventually the narrative against anabolics might change. It’s wishful thinking.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
This miss information doesn’t surprise me. It was revised in 2008, so who knows what it said before that. Still surprised it’s still up. I’m going to factor that with the amount of men going on TRT, eventually the narrative against anabolics might change. It’s wishful thinking.

Maybe but not holding my breath.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I just pinned, who's next in line to use the dart? I think it's LK's turn.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
crazy that i've never once witnessed someone injecting in all my years going to gyms. Never found a syringe / pin not even once. Those muscle heads that share needles sure are a neat bunch.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic