Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

reactions to different esters

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Has anyone had problems using different test esters? My last 2 bottles (different labs) of test e have left me with terrible pip which has never been a issue. I switched to test c and no pip at all. Is it possible I'm having reactions to the enanthate and not the cypionate. The cyp is from same lab as one of the enanthates. I'm happy I'm not hurting just want to understand why I was having pip

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Thats odd. Never had a painfull test e. C0uld be just a batch with higher ba.cut it half and half with the cyp. If that eliminates the problem then at least you can still use the gear. I would be making the supplier aware of the issue.

Last edited:
macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Thats odd. Jever had a painfull test e. C0uld be just a batch with higher ba.cut it hapf and haf with the cyp. If that eliminates the problem then at least you can still use the gear. I would be making the supplier aware of the issue.

Had read somewhere where guys were saying that enth ester was painful if manuf did not full complete some part of the production process properly. Heard there was a problem with quite a bit of enth raws for this reason.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
My old Watson test e I used to get had chlorobutanol .05 in sesame oil painless.......
Chlorobutanol, or trichloro-2-methyl-2-propanol, is a chemical preservative, sedative hypnotic and weak local anaesthetic similar in nature to chloral hydrate. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
never had an issue with test e or c, UGL or Pharma

test p..different story but it wasn't huge

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Had read somewhere where guys were saying that enth ester was painful if manuf did not full complete some part of the production process properly. Heard there was a problem with quite a bit of enth raws for this reason.

At 250 or 300 mg test e should not be painful. Either the chemist doesnt know what they are doing or bad raws as you indicate. Either way both are a bad scenerio.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
It was 2 different sources and I had same reaction, both are well trusted so I was thinking it was me. I've been fine with the first 3 pokes of cyp so I will stick with that just scary how shit can go bad. Thanks to all for the replies!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Never had a problem with E, Cyp, or Prop. Never ran TNE so I can't speak about that. When something is painful it's best to cut it with something else.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
ive heard of people saying they cant handle the enan ester before

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
[QUOTEThats odd. Never had a painfull test e. C0uld be just a batch with higher ba.cut it half and half with the cyp. If that eliminates the problem then at least you can still use the gear. I would be making the supplier aware of the issue. ][/QUOTE]

was my thoughts as well. I havnt had any pain with either. last time I had pain was a bad batch of shit back in the day that lumped me up good...

baitslinger

baitslinger

Oct 28, 2014
I had a problem with Sustanon. I experienced swelling in the muscle. Never had a problem with Test E or Deca. It may have been the Prop ester that caused the swelling.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Never in life pain from long ester . My version of reaction is I get weaker on testosterone enanthate no matter what brand and stronger on sustenon , so always prefer . Recently found cypionate though close to enanthate works well for me too, baffles me why

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic