Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Reaching Out to All Bros for End of Cycle Help!

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
Did my last injection today. =(

3 solid months of juice. + 3 weeks cutting prior + 5 weeks PCT = Just under a 5 month venture.

Pre cycle cutting
T3 100 mg ED
dbol 30 - 50 mg ED

Actual Cycle
Dbol - 350 mg per week 6 weeks (2 cutting weeks [dbol and t3 only] and 4 first weeks of this cycle)
Test Prop - 900 mg per week 12 weeks
Tren Ace - 450 mg per week 12 weeks
Winny - 350 mg per week (last 4 weeks)
T3 100 mg ED
Arimidex as needed
hCG 500 IU ED (last 3 weeks)

Post Cycle
T3 100 mg ED 1 week
Nolva 5 weeks
Clomid 5 weeks

Kinda sad since I did not see the BF % I wanted from this cycle. 9% BF at best. I also ran into some gyno related issues this last week and had to break out the Femera. That shit seemed to fuck me all up. Don't want to work out. Look like shit. Want to eat sweets in mass quantities. WTF? This week was supposed to be my grand finale.

I am starting to see the veins on my hip flexors, but now I suppose I better quit with the T3 else I will start to lose muscle. FUCK! How could I lose my perfect chest? And after all this time on t3 I still have a 1/4" of fat on middle lower abs?

Someone please hit me up with a PM for some legit DNP. I just don't think I have any other options here. I have been doing everything right from diet to exercise. I prob ably do way too much cardio.

I think that a cycle of DNP with a huge focus on chest and abs will get me where I want to be. I'm supposed to be doing a photo shoot damn it!

Come on bros help me out here. You know I'm headed into 5 weeks of clomid and nolva and we all know what that means.

FUCK!

btw....peace

-bj

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
What did your diet and cardio look like and what are your stats?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
bro... I would not use the dbol for the cutting phase... swtich to tbol of var... preferably var...

I have also been reading on several forums about running 10mg Dbol upon waking during PCT to help lower cortizol and mask natural T level spikes in the morning for 4-6 weeks during PCT... but it has to be first thing in the morning... and i feel your pain bro ... I fucking hate PCT... I am going to give it a shot next time.

The guys talking about it have confirmed labs as well so it looks semi legit...

as for the DNP... YGM

Last edited:
D

daman

Members
Sep 19, 2010
I love dbol precontest or in a dieting phase , high androgens all the way keeps muscles full and usually alot more cost effective than the highly anabolic AAS's it all comes down to diet period you can eat anavar and take primo till the cows come home but if your diet and cardio arent there you will be disappointed

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
bro... I would not use the dbol for the cutting phase... swtich to tbol of var... preferably var...

I have also been reading on several forums about running 10mg Dbol upon waking during PCT to help lower cortizol and mask natural T level spikes in the morning for 4-6 weeks during PCT... but it has to be first thing in the morning... and i feel your pain bro ... I fucking hate PCT... I am going to give it a shot next time.

The guys talking about it have confirmed labs as well so it looks semi legit...

as for the DNP... YGM

That is such an "old school" line of thought. Taking a small hit of dbol, like 10mg, in the am is an attempt to "mimic" your body's own natural test spike. However, it has been shown to simply further surpress natural production and the whole "piggy back" theory is bunk.

The sad truth is we all feel so good while on AAS that when we stop and feel "normal" we think that something is wrong because we are not on top of the world like we used to be. As a result we do not allow our selves enough off time and we tend to talk ourselves back into another cycle before we have had enough off time.

stretch

stretch

Sep 9, 2010
it all comes down to diet period you can eat anavar and take primo till the cows come home but if your diet and cardio arent there you will be disappointed

I can't believe no one else said this!

It's diet and cardio bro. It is very common for visceral fat to be the hardest to "burn". You don't need more/different drugs you need more discipline, IMHO.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
I can't believe no one else said this!

It's diet and cardio bro. It is very common for visceral fat to be the hardest to "burn". You don't need more/different drugs you need more discipline, IMHO.

Bro my diet is rock solid. I buy only the best supplements. I make all my meals from scratch, even the pasta (which takes forever BTW). I tried cutting back on cals and that was a NO GO for sure. I upped my cals and carbs and it helped, but I would think after eating foods with basically one ingredient (tomatoes, carrots, peas, beans, lentils, turkey breast, tuna, squash, sweet potato, almonds, basil, oregano...) that my diet would not be the problem.
I might eat out like once a month, but every other meal comes from my kitchen. I drink plenty of water.

I'm sure just about every bro on this forum would say that my cardio is totally insane for a lifter. If I pull the skin down on my abs I can see totally perfect abs, I just don't know how to get rid of this excess "visceral fat"

what "discipline" do I need with diet and cardio? Is there some perfect example of on cycle and off cycle diets posted somewhere that I should follow? Could it be stress or a medication?

I

IBT

Sep 15, 2010
picture would help as well as actual meals and timing, cardio time and intensity

stretch

stretch

Sep 9, 2010
All i'm saying is this, the only thing that will completely reveal your abs is having a low bf%. HOW LOW ur % has to be for ur abs to show will vary based on genetics. But, any living human who runs their body at a caloric deficit is becoming more lean. With the addition of AAS you can speed fat loss primarily via 3 mechanisms.

1) By allowing you to create LARGER caloric deficit through dieting, WITHOUT fear of losing excessive muscle mass.
2) Increased intensity/decreased recovery time, for training.
3) Someone else can feel free to explain the science but, with even a low amount of cardio, if I keep my diet clean fat really just falls off when I'm on cycle.

Nothing really that deep bro. Maybe nothing u didn't know already, but ur question: "is there something better for muscle hardness/fat loss" has a noobish ring to it, even tho I know you've been around for years, it sounds as if you're putting too much stock in the compounds, when in actuality its ALWAYS diet and training which determine results.

stretch

stretch

Sep 9, 2010
Since I know how LOADED you are, why not run hgh for the next year? Hgh PLUS diet PLUS 6 months will equal one really lean mofo.

I agree that pics along with meals and training info would make it easier to give solid advice

AeroSpaceEngineer

AeroSpaceEngineer

Sep 19, 2010
I'm going to agree with stretch on this one. I bet if you were to post an HONEST daily diet for yourself we would be able to make improvements to it. Also, it is not just about what you eat, when you eat it has a major role as well.

B

billydidit

Sep 11, 2010
Okay, I will post my workouts, my diet, and some pics. I know a lot of you bros take stimulants, which I just cant handle. I can't even drink a 1/4 cup of coffee without sweats and shaking. I found a good article on DNP (at least it seems sensible): I think I ran DNP back in 2005, seemed to stain my sheets but at least it worked.

I'm going to break this into three posts. The first is my workout.

Stats - 6' 210 lbs. appx 9% to 10% body fat.

Bench - (325 clean, 365 juiced)
Squats - I don't max out on squats, too risky. But I can push up 405 np.
Curl - (180 clean, over 200 juiced)

Workouts

I have three types of workouts:
  1. Gym - Heavy Lifting
  2. Gym - Training, core, and cardio
  3. Non Gym - Running, Biking, Swimming

I also do 15 minute abs about 4 days per week, and in addition I spend about an additional 20 minutes 3 days per week on various gym machines (knee raise, leg raise, ab coaster, crunches, and spinal twist). I do not use excessive weight and I maintain perfect form for all ab exercises.

Gym - Heavy Lifting
Heavy lifting is isolated muscle groups at 4 or 5 days per week

Chest
Shoulders
Biceps
Triceps
Back
Legs

Most all workouts last about 1.5 hours. I do not stop to chat. I do not take more than 30 second to 1 minute breaks between exercises.

Normally I try to go to the point of muscle failure, which to me means I cant even do 1 pushup on my knees. I have a significant time curling a 25lb dumbell.

I mix up my workouts every week, so rotating weeks I might do:

For each of these I also rotate 1 week high rep, one week pyramid. This ensures that I hit both A and B muscle types.

I might do around 120 different kinds of pull ups on a back and biceps day, including 8 sets of dumbell curls, preacher, cross body, hammer, deadlifts, morning glory, etc...

Bench day almost never includes the regular bench. Floor press, Dumbell floor press, incline, decline, wide press, millitary, and well over 100 push ups using blocks to offset each hand height.

Legs day I do squats, sometimes dead lift, cleans, leg extension, leg curl, three types of calf raises, leg press, I even do the glute leg extension.

1. Back and Biceps
  2. Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps
  3. NON HEAVY LIFTING DAY - Gym shadow boxing (see below)
  4. Legs and Back
  5. Biceps and Shoulders
  6. Chest and Triceps
  7. Rest

Gym - Training, core, and cardio

I do not associate a day of the week with any perticular exercize except for Gym - Training, core, and cardio where I do:

• 1.5 hours of advanced Yoga every week (based on class hours)
  • 1 hour session of kickboking with trainer.
  • 1 hour session of shadow boxing, jump rope, jumping jacks, ... generall MMA conditioning.
  • 1 hour session sparring with MMA trainer. (Who recently went pro so now I have to find a new trainer, there is a Jiu-Jitsu guy in my neighborhood but I heard he is older)

Non Gym - Running, Biking, Swimming

• I swim up to 3 days per week (one half hour to 1 hour) in lake or salt water pool in winter.
  • I bike at least 4 days a week. Not very far, prob max 4 to 15 miles. Depends if I'm mountain biking or just riding into town.
  • I run about two days a week. 1 to 2 miles, but hard. I brought this way down after suggestions that my cario was out of hand.

I gotta go eat. Nutrition to come in next post. When my gf gets here I get some pics of my PCT body for ya... fags.

peace

-bj

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic