Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

RCMP shut down steroid production lab - Phoenix Labs busted

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
An early December police raid in Timberlea ended with the shut down of an alleged steroid production lab, resulting in several drug and firearm charges against 27-year-old Daniel Dube.

On Dec. 7, Wood Buffalo RCMP executed a search warrant of a residence on Paris Crescent. During the search, officers seized approximately 1.6 liters of liquid steroids, 1.3 kg of raw steroid powders, and 4,500 steroid pills. A pill press as well as other equipment were seized from the lab within the residence.

Police say the steroids were produced and labelled as "Phoenix Laboratories."

During the search, police also discovered an undisclosed amount of marijuana, mushrooms and cocaine. Approximately $2,700 in cash was recovered along with a rifle, which officers reported as stored in an unsafe manner. Police say Dube was not authorized to own the weapon.

Dube has been charged with the production of anabolic steroids, possession for the purpose of trafficking steroids, possession of cocaine, possession of cannabis marihuana, possession of property obtained by crime, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, unsafe storage of a firearm, and unauthorized possession of a firearm.

Dube was released on $15,000 no-cash bail with conditions. His first court appearance was Dec. 23, 2014.

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
Im pretty sure there is 2 Phoenix Labs in canada. One was on the boards but im not sure which one this is??

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Doesn't sound like a big lab, 1.5 liters and not much raw? Hell, I have had that much in my personal stash when I order raw!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Doesn't sound like a big lab, 1.5 liters and not much raw? Hell, I have had that much in my personal stash when I order raw!

you order raws by the kilogram for personal use? LOL you must run 2g/wk for TRT....

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Lol not quite 2g a week! But last time my buddy and I order 1.5 kilo of powders! Big order, done for a while. We do have a few guys that buy.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Now he'll be locked up with real criminals.

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Lol not quite 2g a week! But last time my buddy and I order 1.5 kilo of powders! Big order, done for a while. We do have a few guys that buy.

Not sure if I would be putting that out there.

R

Ruger72

Sep 4, 2014
Damn parttimer, I still don't have the sack to mail order a vial of TCyp! Wonder how many years they give you when you get into the Kilo weight... I'm, ugly... But still too damn pretty for the big house!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
he probably got nabbed for the recs... and the gear was a side effect....

S

storman230

Jan 7, 2012
Just in case anybody was wondering, this was not the pheonix labs that was on the boards

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic