Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Raw Milk, who drinks it?

E

ElainaMckinney

Sep 11, 2022
Since childhood, my mother poured me milk every time during dinner. And to this day I continue to drink milk every time during lunch. I really don't know why I got so attached to this habit.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I supplemented raw milk in the late 1990s. Before it was fashionable I was getting grass-fed beef from a farmer that ran a tiny little shop outside his farm. I got the beef due to it's freshness and knowing the source. His son worked out at my gym so I was able to get fresh raw milk daily if I wanted. After I moved I was getting it sourced from California they would send it frozen and you had to say it was for your pet in an online form. Then the government banned interstate commerce of it and that’s that. I never felt better gut wise and loved the protein shakes made with custom protein powders. I was eating 6 full meals a day plus 3 of those shakes. Mass and strength up up up. I was a lot younger too so there's that. I did a few years ago get on the A2 milk kick and it gave me no unpleasant effects of regular milk but was pretty expensive.

B

Badleroybrown

Oct 25, 2022
If you never had raw milk your missing out.. seeer as sugar in the summertime..
Winter time it has a slight sweetness with a hint of grass.

thisnis because they supplement in the winter with hey soooo what the cows eat must come
OutZz.
It’s not a bad test but def a little noticble

if I drink reg milk from the store I need a pack of wet wipes.
When I drink raw milk no stomach issues at all.

I live in upstate ny so raw milk is readily available

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Arnold says 'milk is for babies', but I luv the stuff. I drink 4-5 gallons a wk. of the store bought reg. milk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic