Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Raw Milk laws

W

Wolf

MuscleHead
Dec 25, 2010
I think the nature of most places you get milk supplies for an unsafe environment in which to get raw milk from, dealing with huge farms that are cramped and not exactly as clean as a smaller farm would be. With that in mind, we live in a very litigious society. If someone gets sick from raw milk or thinks they get sick from it, they sue. Most smaller farms barely make enough money to live off of, law suits make it worse.

I don't buy into the idea that a perfectly healthy cow under the right circumstances will create milk that is ridden with deadly bacteria, but I am pretty sold on the fact that most of these large factories need to pasteurize foods because they create unsanitary conditions.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
agreed Wolf.We raised goats when my boys were small.they were raised on raw goat milk we drank it daily.We were also in control of the cleanliness of the milk room and the animals.

I agree with the fact that people are to sanitizer happy.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
i grew up handing milking cows and drinking raw milk! nothing better although i dont drink it anymore. *big sigh* sucks to be an easy keeper.

i dont know why the government feels like they need to regulate everything! if only people would take responsibility for their own actions and decisions!

Responsibility for the sheeple is the govt's job. Didn't u get the memo?

Slic.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Responsibility for the sheeple is the govt's job. Didn't u get the memo?

Slic.

damnit, i must have missed that one. im old enough that i was taught that america was founded for religious and political freedom. hmmmmm wonder what happened :(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic