Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rapid balding!

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I haven't run a cycle in about a year and a half and currently on TRT. I have always had thick, full, wavy hair so this is a big surprise for me. My Dad is bald but my Mom's side of the family all have their hair. I'm losing it on the crown of my head where most men lose it first. I'm turning 29 this year

Couple scenarios here...

Stress? I went through a time period of an absolute enormous amount of stress. I gave myself an ulcer that landed me in the ER and the following week a kidney stone. I don't think I noticed hair loss until after this but right now it's speeding up.

I was taking proviron for a couple months and noticed the hair loss. I stopped a few weeks ago but I'm still losing hair.

I'm going to get some bloodwork done next week but how can this be hormonal? I stop doing cycles and now I lose my hair? It also seems like it's speeding up. Every time I run my fingers through my hair I'm getting hair. I feel like I'm on chemo or something. Is it normal to lose hair this fast?

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Sorry to hear that, man. Good luck with that.

Luckily for me so far, I cannot relate - I'm 45 with too much of a full head of damn hair... if I don't get it cut every couple of weeks, I start to look like an 80's rock star. :D

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Sorry to hear that, man. Good luck with that.

Luckily for me so far, I cannot relate - I'm 45 with too much of a full head of damn hair... if I don't get it cut every couple of weeks, I start to look like an 80's rock star. :D

So it can't be the trading? lol

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
That sucks. I doubt TRT would cause it.

Like JR I'm 47 and full head of hair and none of it is grey yet.

My son is just about to turn 25 and he's lost about 1/3 of his hair already....I swear he started going bald at 19. But his maternal grandfather was the same way; more or less bald by 30.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I have all my hair at 52 using AAS, but since rogaine was invented I use as preventive maintenance along with lazer helmet ( approved by FDA for hair loss) don't wait for it to go Start now . Even your skin and body work on health now

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
My hair started growing back when I stopped my keto diet. It still comes out more than I like but my hair is definitely fuller and you can see the hairs are growing in the bald spots

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If you are destined for MPB, you can't do shit about it. I've been losing it since I turned 35. It picked up steam whenever I ran Proviron, Tren, Mast, Winstrol and/or Primo. DHT based gear speeds up the process but it's not the culprit. Your moms father is the one to blame :).
I just started shaving at 40 and it's quite liberating to not give a fuck anymore.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
If you are destined for MPB, you can't do shit about it. I've been losing it since I turned 35. It picked up steam whenever I ran Proviron, Tren, Mast, Winstrol and/or Primo. DHT based gear speeds up the process but it's not the culprit. Your moms father is the one to blame :).
I just started shaving at 40 and it's quite liberating to not give a fuck anymore.

I started shaving at 30 when I still had luxurious hair like el presidente. Now if I go too long without shaving you can tell that I would be bald as fk.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Lol I have to #1 block every other day to have a stubble look. By day three its thick stubble on each side and 3 lone whiskers up top!

upload_2016-11-11_17-18-44.png

I got one of these badboys for Xmas last year and never looked back. Quick clean shave (close as a razor shave 1days later) but works wet or dry with no nics and great shave.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic