Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Rank these in order of importance for a bodybuilder?

S

Steve Armstrong

Sep 16, 2010
Drugs
Diet & Nutrition
Genetics
Training

Obviously being even mildly consistent with all 4 will yield the most optimal results. But which could be considered more vital than others? Can overdoing one overcompensate or make up for the relative lack of another?

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
1. Genetics- if you go them you got them...If you DONT you DONT....I have stepped on stage and I have shitty genetics and I cant even compete with great genetics...

2. Drugs- Slin,HGH,Test- you need it

3. Diet- Also dependent on Genetics...Some people cant eat like shit and still look great
4. training - Again somewhat dependent on genes...Some people respond well to weight and some have to work twice as hard....

Strength and size has always been easy for me...I can put on 10lbs in a few weeks and I can maintain it well but even with a good diet and cardio...lean and mean is always a challenge...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
For the average person out there

1. Genetics
2. Diet
3. Training
4. Drugs

For an advanced bobybuilder who wishes to compete someday then I have to agree with whowhatwhenwhere.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Rein got it right

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
1: Genetics
2: Training
3: Diet
4: Drugs

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Thanks brother. Altough I think diet and training should be 50/50 because if one out of the two sucks then there is no progress made.

Very true here....they do coincide!!

Genetics no doubt are paramount and the most integral component.

Then diet
Training
Drugs

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
1: Genetics
2: Training
3: Diet
4: Drugs

In my head I know diet is more important to my progress...
But, in reality this is how it is for me...
Well, except #4

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Mental toughness and belief overides everything , this Dorian Yates proved . At school I was the brunt of jokes about the skinny kid with the "sunken chest"
yet if you look at my pictures in my introduction I was able to build a pretty decent chest and even collect some trophies along the way .

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
For the average person out there

1. Genetics
2. Diet
3. Training
4. Drugs

For an advanced bobybuilder who wishes to compete someday then I have to agree with whowhatwhenwhere.

To me that order is right on the money. Too many people get it flip flopped.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Don't see how you can change that order. Some may argue genetics vs diet \ training but your body is only gonna hold so much mass

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic