Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Random Hannibal and Wife

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Yeah, I don't know why I have her, she could do so much better. These were take before going do Security at the bar 02/11/2011.

Attachments

• Me and Wife e.jpg
    Me and Wife e.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Me and Wife 1 e.jpg
    Me and Wife 1 e.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Wife.jpg
    Wife.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 165
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
good job bro..

I know we all bullshit about hangin out away from here... but it would be awesome to get together and drink a few pitchers with you guys... on day when I am slummin in La I will have to give you a shout! ;)

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Sounds good bro, I will e-mail you my cell #

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Bro as big as you are its high time for some bigger shirts lol, good looking couple.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Bro as big as you are its high time for some bigger shirts lol, good looking couple.

LOL I agree, the problem is bro its just the arms and chest that don't fit but that's what I work the hardest, that's a 2x and a 3x looks like a tent. The belly is fine now that I have lost some weight.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I have the opposite problem Hanni... I wear 2x shirts because my shoulders and frame are so large, but have smaller arms for my size. So people go, "damn, you're a wide dude...but, what happened to your arms?" fuck my life, lol

Good lookin woman there bro, lucky man for sure. You know what they say, "Happy wife, happy life"...but I say, "pretty chick, happy dick" lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Good pics bro! Your wife is very pretty... good work!! Now don't screw it up!! LOL

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Nice pictures. Your wife is pretty and ur looking large !!!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LOL I agree, the problem is bro its just the arms and chest that don't fit but that's what I work the hardest, that's a 2x and a 3x looks like a tent. The belly is fine now that I have lost some weight.

Now if we can just edit you out they will be good pics, LOL

Shirts from my bar are made in like Vietnam, if I don't roll the sleeves I can't pick my arm up, even if I go up to 3X. I guess we would be considers Godzilla in Vietnam, LOL

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011

I was going to say a bigger watch. It looks like a womens watch. LOL

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I was going to say a bigger watch. It looks like a womens watch. LOL

Ummm I don't have a watch on in that pic. Its a restriction band for tendinitis and epicondylitis. And the small band is a Power Balance band.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Looking sexy..............and YO Hanni you dont look bad yourself..............For real though Bro your arms look great Bro

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic