Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Raloxifene

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Ok so i have been having some gyno symptoms and real puffy nips. This is the first time i have ever encountered these side effects this severe.
I am hearing that Raloxifene blows Nolva out the water when it comes to fighting back the gyno.
Was wondering where you guys would trust to get this product from? I do the peptide thing...but i dont trust many sites for research chems!

Currently ran out of all pharma grade AI's and Ancillaries and am using UGL stuff upon waiting for the pharma grade stuff to land. Figured id give the research chems a go.

My plan and what i have been doing to fight this so far has been.
50mg Prov, 20mgs Nolva, 12.5mg Aromsin ED...thinking about bumping to 25mg!

Any input on this
Raloxifene...which i have never heard of would be very helpful atthis time.

Thanks

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
I'm having great results with ralox.On a tren cycle the nips got puffy, small lump,even with pharma AI/adex and caber.

Started the ralox about 2wks ago along with aromasin,nips are flat and tight again.

I went with King peptides.goodluck lmk what you think.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
What's the cycle?

High doses of HGH make me take Caber.

Worst issues I've had but good at .5 2x a week once under control.

H

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
400 test 400 tren ew using the caber same .5 x 2 per week. Dropped the adex for aroma 25 mg eod.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I just order 90, 60mg tab of Ralista off ADC, i didnt want to go the research chem route. Hoefully it will be here wqithin two weeks. Right now im running test at 700mgs/wk, D-bol 30mg ED

At this time taking UGL Ancillaries
50mg Proviron, 25mg Aromsin, 20mg Nolva

It does seem to be working but i am running low, extreamly low on the Nolva and Aromsin. I have Adex on hand which i was taking at .5 mg EOD until i had this flar up. So now i switch back to the usual Aromsin 25mg might be a little overkill might take it town to 12.5mg. But it seems to be working for now. I have some balken pharm aromsin and nolva on hand but dont trust that either but may have to use it when this runs out until my order comes in.

I grabbed the works more Aromsin, Nolva, CLomid, caber, and Ralox. This is my first time using ADC in a while so hopefully it land within two weeks. They are cheap compared to a lot of UGL that sell pharma grade gear.

I know i probably should be stopping the d-bol with this problem but i figure since it seems to be doing the trick i will stay on it unless it get worse. Going for blood next week. Will update if they come back in bad shape. Then i guess we will know once and for all what this balken tabs are all about

Also on 5iu of grey's and lr3 and peg. wanted to do a log but i dont have the time right now. its busy season for me and i hardly have time to post nand workout.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I just order 90, 60mg tab of Ralista off ADC, i didnt want to go the research chem route. Hoefully it will be here wqithin two weeks. Right now im running test at 700mgs/wk, D-bol 30mg ED

At this time taking UGL Ancillaries
50mg Proviron, 25mg Aromsin, 20mg Nolva

It does seem to be working but i am running low, extreamly low on the Nolva and Aromsin. I have Adex on hand which i was taking at .5 mg EOD until i had this flar up. So now i switch back to the usual Aromsin 25mg might be a little overkill might take it town to 12.5mg. But it seems to be working for now. I have some balken pharm aromsin and nolva on hand but dont trust that either but may have to use it when this runs out until my order comes in.

I grabbed the works more Aromsin, Nolva, CLomid, caber, and Ralox. This is my first time using ADC in a while so hopefully it land within two weeks. They are cheap compared to a lot of UGL that sell pharma grade gear.

I know i probably should be stopping the d-bol with this problem but i figure since it seems to be doing the trick i will stay on it unless it get worse. Going for blood next week. Will update if they come back in bad shape. Then i guess we will know once and for all what this balken tabs are all about

Also on 5iu of grey's and lr3 and peg. wanted to do a log but i dont have the time right now. its busy season for me and i hardly have time to post nand workout.

I've been using ADC for a while. Never any problems.

If you keep having trouble or running ancillary doses high, give the caber a shot. The problem might be coming from the gh and igf. I've been staying on caber that I get from ADC.

Here's a study and a link to a google page you might find useful-

https://www.google.com/#q=Nature.+1994+Dec+1;372(6505):478-81.

Nature. 1994 Dec 1;372(6505):478-81.
The X-ray structure of a growth hormone-prolactin receptor complex.
Somers W1, Ultsch M, De Vos AM, Kossiakoff AA.
Author information
Abstract

The human pituitary hormones, growth hormone (hGH) and prolactin (hPRL), regulate a large variety of physiological processes, among which are growth and differentiation of muscle, bone and cartilage cells, and lactation. These activities are initiated by hormone-receptor binding. The hGH and hPRL receptors (hGHR and hPRLR, respectively) are single-pass transmembrane receptors from class 1 of the haematopoietic receptor superfamily. This classification is based on sequence similarity in their extracellular domains, notably a highly conserved pentapeptide, the so-called 'WSXWS box', the function of which is controversial. All ligands in class 1 activate their respective receptors by clustering mechanisms. In the case of hGH, activation involves receptor homodimerization in a sequential process: the active ternary complex containing one ligand and two receptor molecules is formed by association of a receptor molecule to an intermediate 1:1 complex. hPRL does not bind to the hGH receptor, but hGH binds to both the hGHR and hPRLR, and mutagenesis studies have shown that the receptor-binding sites on hGH overlap. We present here the crystal structure of the 1:1 complex of hGH bound to the extracellular domain of the hPRLR. Comparisons with the hGH-hGHR complex reveal how hGH can bind to the two distinctly different receptor binding surfaces.
Comment in

Protein-protein interaction. Complex flexibility. [Nature. 1994]

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Caber did it for me. Never had a lump come up so fast and large under the nip. We were discussing it at another board and this study was posted after this was posted from another board-

"Everyone making statements about hgh not possibly causing gyno or it must be hcg need to do some research and stop posting. You are simply spreading your ignorance like a disease, infecting everyone else and keeping people uninformed. Stop and educate yourself please.

HGH and igf-1 can bind to progesterone and prolactin receptors in breast tissue sending the exact same signals as progesterone and prolactin which in the presence of estrogen and even more so, elevated estrogen, will cause mammory tissue and glandular growth. HGH also binds to prolactin binding proteins in the blood rendering it useless, similarly to how shbg binds to test.

Anti prolactins like caber and prami will only reduce the amount of circulating prolactin so you dont have prolactin AND hgh binding to these receptors, which can help but nothing can stop this binding other than prolactin receptor antagonists which are still in research for the most part and not available.

you definitely want to avoid nolvadex if you are sensitive to hgh gyno. Nolvadex upregulates the progesterone/prolactin receptors, increasing the number of them that hgh can bind too. Same reason why nolva will make tren/deca gyno worse.

Best solution I have found for prevention is low dose test to keep estrogen low (250mg or less) and .5mg or so of prami ed. I've successfully ran 10iu hgh pwo 5 x week without symptoms this way, and great gains. Throw some slin in there if you are lean enough and you can really grow. Or high dose primo and var while cutting. Masteron is good too as it acts as an AI. You could run higher test aslong as you run a decent AI durring. I prefer lower test since AI's will .... up my gains and give me limp dick, aswell as jack up and distort cholesterol levels/ratios. Aromasin is ok on cholesterol but can still inhibit gains.

To get rid of it you obviously need to stop the hgh and drop all other gear but test and keep that around HRT levels. Then 2.5mg letro and 1mg or more of prami should clear it up pretty fast but you have to be off the hgh because these will not stop the growth from continuing. Nolva when you come off letro to prevent estrogen rebound."

Interesting shit. I have to have my E2 bottomed out not to have to take the caber. I'd rather run my normal AI and add the caber. No problems for me until I decided to drop the caber for a test. I won't do that again either.

I have no intensions of stopping the gh and I just added igf lr3 so it's a good thing ADC is inexpensive,

H

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
thanks for the input HDH i saw you post about that earlier. It never occured to me that HGH could raise prolactin that much.

How much do suggest you take to counter this problem?
I would think that you would not need to take as much as if you were on say 500-600mg of NPP every wk. Which i usually will take .5 about E3D when running 19nor

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I usu to like to run Mast with all my cycles. Latley i like just adding in proviron. It's a lot cheaper thats for sure. Besides finding real Mast E has been a pain for me. Lots of labs dont sell real mast e, mast prop raws are easier to find. I have a lot of mast prop on my hands but it also seems to do a number on my hair i usually throw it in on the ass end of a cycle these days at like 100mg EOD.

Right now the 50mg of proviron, 12.5 mgs of Aromsin and 20mgs of Nolva seems to be doing the trick! Even with the 30mgs of D-Bol. Its been about two weeks the puffy nips have gone down alomost fully! But i think it will be good to have the Ralox on hand just in case.

Once i know how my bloods come back and this problem is under control im going to drop down to a TRT dose and hit up the primo at like 1g a week :weightlift:

J

jrunner

Mar 14, 2012
I usu to like to run Mast with all my cycles. Latley i like just adding in proviron. It's a lot cheaper thats for sure. Besides finding real Mast E has been a pain for me. Lots of labs dont sell real mast e, mast prop raws are easier to find. I have a lot of mast prop on my hands but it also seems to do a number on my hair i usually throw it in on the ass end of a cycle these days at like 100mg EOD.

Right now the 50mg of proviron, 12.5 mgs of Aromsin and 20mgs of Nolva seems to be doing the trick! Even with the 30mgs of D-Bol. Its been about two weeks the puffy nips have gone down alomost fully! But i think it will be good to have the Ralox on hand just in case.

Once i know how my bloods come back and this problem is under control im going to drop down to a TRT dose and hit up the primo at like 1g a week :weightlift:
Proviron is so underrated. It's one of my favorites.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
thanks for the input HDH i saw you post about that earlier. It never occured to me that HGH could raise prolactin that much.

How much do suggest you take to counter this problem?
I would think that you would not need to take as much as if you were on say 500-600mg of NPP every wk. Which i usually will take .5 about E3D when running 19nor

.5 2x a week has done well for me with an AI. I ran .5 3x a week to get it down.

I keep letro on hand for emergencies and it wouldn't take it down like it has for everything else, at least not in 3 or 5 days. It seemed like a slower process all together.

I would rather up the caber than completely crash my e2 on high letro doses.

I just added 700mg NPP to the mix so I'll see how it goes. Hopefully, it'll stay in check but I also switched test out for short ester and dropped dbol.

I'll know in the next week or so if any further adjustments need to be made. I wouldn't mind going down to .25 2x a week on the caber but I'm fine if I don't.

H

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Proviron is so underrated. It's one of my favorites.

Much agreed! Very underrated and its so cheap. You also feel the test so much more and it compliments the test very nicely. Only big downside is the hairloss, but i dont think its as bad as it is with mast p/e! I'm going to add it into the end of all my cycles for now on.

.5 2x a week has done well for me with an AI. I ran .5 3x a week to get it down.
I keep letro on hand for emergencies and it wouldn't take it down like it has for everything else, at least not in 3 or 5 days. It seemed like a slower process all together.
I would rather up the caber than completely crash my e2 on high letro doses.
I just added 700mg NPP to the mix so I'll see how it goes. Hopefully, it'll stay in check but I also switched test out for short ester and dropped dbol.
I'll know in the next week or so if any further adjustments need to be made. I wouldn't mind going down to .25 2x a week on the caber but I'm fine if I don't.
H

THanks H i will keep this in mind. Should be good i dont think it is HGH or IGF related but u never know. first time for everything right, im going for bloods this week. Will post if need help but i should be okay. Esp with the stuff on its way now. Big releif of my back! They really are cheap compared to other places that provide pharma grade stuff.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Just an update. been taking 60mg ED of Ralox for about a week and it completly knocked thee slight gyno sympotoms out the park! 60mgs ED alongs with 125.mg ARomsin and my chest is rock hard and no gyno sign at all!

thanks guys!

respectuffly fl

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic