Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Raiders release another POS

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Raiders release Damon Arnette after former first-round pick brandished guns in threatening video
Chris Bumbaca
USA TODAY

The Las Vegas Raiders released second-year cornerback Damon Arnette on Monday after video surfaced Friday night of the 25-year-old making death threats to someone via Instagram message while brandishing multiple guns, general manager Mike Mayock said..
Arnette is the second first-rounder from the 2020 draft to be released by the Raiders in less than a week.
The NFL is full of these wanna be POS thugs..
Good thing they got rid of Gruden though with all those mean words he used in his email..

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Another one bites the dust...

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Raiders release Damon Arnette after former first-round pick brandished guns in threatening video
Chris Bumbaca
USA TODAY

The Las Vegas Raiders released second-year cornerback Damon Arnette on Monday after video surfaced Friday night of the 25-year-old making death threats to someone via Instagram message while brandishing multiple guns, general manager Mike Mayock said..
Arnette is the second first-rounder from the 2020 draft to be released by the Raiders in less than a week.
The NFL is full of these wanna be POS thugs..
Good thing they got rid of Gruden though with all those mean words he used in his email..

I didn't hear what Gruden's exact words were from 11 years ago but I'm glad I'm not held accountable for something wrong I said 11 years ago. I think the Raiders just need to sacrifice him up to league and not have the issue take them down too.

As for some gang-baner with with speed, we have laws in place for these things. I'm sure if it was you or I, we'd be locked up quick.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
The Raiders have been fielding teams full of the dregs of society since the 70s. They're actually proud of it.

Not sure how anyone can be a Raiders fan outside of liking Bo Jackson and Tim Brown.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The Raiders have been fielding teams full of the dregs of society since the 70s. They're actually proud of it.

Not sure how anyone can be a Raiders fan outside of liking Bo Jackson and Tim Brown.
Don't forget about Jim Plunkett. :)

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Lyle Alzado was pretty cool. Marcus Allen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic